Chapter 7

Sloane is outside and saw dragon killers or should their names be dragon slavery. She is indeed more better than astrid even she is weird and she can tame a dragon anytime she likes it to.

Valka and her family starts to do their plans with the dragons then it happened that the other people who are part of hiccup's gang is there. Sloane came close to the twins and she jumps off to moodie as she landed on the Deadly nadder using her staff and cuts the ropes. Instantly some men of drago tries to fight her but she is way more better than them. One gives a loud scream and to attack but she doges it and he falls down.

Tuffnut and ruffnut are amazed by them but the time that sloane have her masked accidentally remove. Tuffnut watches her in slow-motion as he is falling love with such beauty. "Oh... Lala~" not noticing the net "what a beauty..." Sloane noticed as she jumps on moodie in time and gives hand signal to the monstrous nightmare to burn the net even he is catched.

Sloane is beside with tuffnut's dragon "ya alright mate?" She asked since she noticed hi day dreaming.

Tuffnut gives a loving smile and nods "may i marry you~?" Ruffnut gags and ordered barf to go and even belch does also. "Call me~!!" Tuffnut said and sloane gives a sigh.

She noticed the commotion where hiccup was and has her eyes widen. She  ordered moodie to get toothless before he kill hiccup, stoick pushed hiccup and accepted the attack. Valka gasp and runs.

Sloane goes down and was about to comfort but see her sister astrid was there and already hugs hiccup. Sloane stayed put and looks drago and not breaking eye contact. "A changewing eh?," he asked and laugh, hops on the night fury and flies.

Everyone in the gang are quiet after what have happen even when hiccup pleads for toothless to come back.

A boat is prepared and everyone haves their arrows and bows, doing their ritual. Sloane on the other hand is inside the icy cave, she once lived in through 16 years. "Hey... Can you help me with the babies?" She is shock with those words and stands up straight since it is from hiccup.

"Ready?" She asked and gang appear slowly behind hiccup and tuffnut being all loving looks on Sloane. Sloane gives a loud whistle and the baby dragons appear fast. She signals them to sit down which they all did.

Valka gives a smile "the babies only follows her from odd reasons." Sloane kneels down to all of their height "we will ride with ya all. Is that ok?" She asked. The babies nods happily and shows their backs on them.

Everyones hops in and enjoyed the ride to Berk anyways. The gang does their parts and Sloane is trying to distract the alpha also. She purposely jumps on moodie and does what hiccup did to toothless. "HICCUP! I will go high for dragons!" She said and made moodie go up.

Hiccup is making attacks with toothless but ends up inside the ice. Sloane notice and she rushes down with Moodie but it glows and made the whole ice break just to protect hiccup, toothless challenges the alpha.

Sloane watches the fight and obviously toothless won the fight. Hiccup hugs toothless and licks him up. Sloane just watches them and sigh still riding on moodie, who seem protective on her and not wanting to land.

Gothi made hiccup kneel and does a sign on his forehead wit the ashes she scrub on her finger. Gobber screams "THE CHIEF IS NOW BACK HOME!" everybody cheers and astrid goes giving hiccup a kiss making hiccup actually accept the kiss.

"Come on girl we should g-" was cut of by the one and only "go where exactly lady?" Valka is behind and standing on cloudjumper. "To... Ah yea my face place you know!" Happily said and valka gave a heartwarming laugh. Walks on cloudjumper's wings and bends a bit "look. Have you even seen any danger? Or blood thrust vikings for dragons?" She whispered full of admiration and hugs Sloane after, head where to cloudjumpers back is and smiled. "Think about it." She said and flies down to land.

Sloane stared at first and sigh "i mean i will meet my family right... There should be nothing to worry about." She gives positive taughts, but actually she is afraid to meet them.

Hiccup noticed sloane is not there and her parents are with astrid their oldest daughter, who tells the news. Igrid looks happy and looks around for sloane.

Sloane is standing infront of a huge crowd that everyone looked at her. Moodie is being invisible so if anyone tries to harm her, moodie will attack. Hallfrid saw his daughter who has the same beautiful eyes like her mother "i-ingrid!" He yells and ingrid instantly runs through the crowd looking at their daughter. She slowly goes while sloane takes a few step back.

Hiccup noticed and is already beside sloane, holds her shoulder and nods. Sloane got the message then looks at the lady who is in the same eye gene, Ingrid hugs sloane and cries. "I miss you my angel..." She whispers to her hear with a tight hug.

Sloane is speechless and slowly hugs back.

((((A/N))))
ok this chapter sucks but i promise i will do better! Hope you enjoy reading! Forgive my stupidity and my grammar...