Scenario #2

Request: Hi 💕 Can I ask a scenario Levi asking Kenny how to get closer to his crush since s/o didn't seem to have any interest on him, while drinking w/ Kenny please? I was just thinking it will be pretty cute to see Levi being teased by Kenny because of his crush and wonder what kinda advice will Kenny give to him😂 I love your writings, thank you!!

Casual Uncle-Nephew chats lmao

Warning: None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting down on the barstool Levi grunted taking a glance to Kenny who sipped his drink. Ordering a drink Levi hummed as Kenny turned to him. ''Seems like you've finally grown a bit... Then again, you still look like a runt'' the elder man commented as Levi clicked his tongue ''you've definitely gotten a few wrinkles old man..'' he retorted as Kenny stifled a laugh.

''You sound like someone stuck a stick up your ass'' Kenny continued as Levi began to drink from his glass dismissing the remark. ''Tch, well then you can say someone did, metaphorically'' Levi reacted not meeting Kenny's gaze as the elder Ackerman tipped an eyebrow at him. ''Well, what is it?'' he questioned as Levi flicked his gunmetal orbs to him for a split second before averting them back ahead of him. ''Well there's this girl...'' he started lowly as Kenny smirked almost instantly at the mention of a girl. ''Yeah what about this girl?'' Kenny asked already knowing where this conversation was going but he decided just to toy with Levi for a bit.

''Don't start toying with me old man'' Levi sneered taking a sip of his liquor. ''Well anyways, there's this girl that I well.. like'' Levi said but was cut off when Kenny began to laugh. ''You like someone?! That's a first!'' he exclaimed as Levi scowled, face scrunching up in irritation. ''Yeah and? I just wanted to get some advice... How the fuck would I manage to get closer to her? I mean she seems so uninterested, it's pissing me off'' Levi began finishing his drink and swiftly ordering another one.

The bar was a small quiet one, low chatter spread throughout the building as people sat around in booths, at the far side of the counter or just around at random tables. A small group of five sat huddled in the dark corner of the bar silently murmuring to themselves about god-knows-what. The place looked dodgy but it was a surprisingly good pub, clean to say the least.

''Well Levi you are the type of guy that looks like he'd insult anyone who tries talking to him so try ease up on that maybe?'' Kenny spoke doing little gestures with his hand as Levi nodded quietly in understanding. ''Just basically, be yourself Romeo and then the girl will eventually start to like you but.. avoid snarky comments, it will piss her off or she'd just take it as an insult'' Kenny adds snickering a little at the nickname he gave Levi as the younger Ackerman growled in annoyance.

''By the way Levi?'' Kenny perked as Levi looked to him questioningly ''what is it?'' he replied sipping his drink. ''Here's one last piece of advice'' Kenny started as Levi nodded motioning for him to continue.

''Make her pussy wet, not her eyes''

*queue Levi spitting out his drink*