Interviews

Ashley's P.O.V. 

The sound of my alarm clock pulled me out of my sleep and into the world of the living. I slowly sat up and yawned as I shut it off. I moved over to Mary's room and walked in shaking her, "Hey get up. We have to leave in thirty minutes to get to the BAU." She groaned and sat up nodding. I walked out to the kitchen and smiled looking at our pictures on the fridge. I walked back into my room and got dressed. This may just be our first day of the life we get to have forever. 

Marie's P.O.V. 

I was taken from the darkness of my sleep when I heard Ash's voice, "Hey get up. We have to leave in thirty minutes to get to the BAU." I groaned and sat up nodding at her as I watched her walk out. I got up and went to my bathroom as I started to get dressed and got my hair ready with one of the new styles I learned last night during dinner. I looked at myself and smiled. I'm going to be a technical analyst for the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI. This feels like a complete dream and I never wanna wake up from it ever!

The smell of food came from the kitchen and I smiled walking out. Ash was now dressed and cooking some egg sandwiches to take on the way. I watched her cut them in triangles like we were back in elementary school again. I walked over grabbing mine as she wrapped hers up to eat on the rode. She grabbed the keys and smiled fist bumping me, "The first step of our forever lives begins now sister." I laughed softly and nods, "You know it!" And with that we were out the door and on our way to the BAU. 

Ashley's P.O.V. 

 The drive to the BAU was quiet as we both ate our breakfast. The radio at the time just kept playing love song after love song. I had finished my sandwich as I reached over and changed the station to a rock station as I pulled into the BAU. I smiled at Marie as I parked and took a breath, "We're here girl." She smiled and clapped her hands laughing. We both got out and walked to the from to see an older woman waiting in the front. She smiled at us and meet us half way, "Ashely Jacobs? Marie Holter?" We both smiled and nodded. I looked up at her as I shook her hand, "And you must be Erin Strauss." She smiled and nodded softly, "Okay. Now the interview will be quick and the team at the moment is waiting in the briefing room." We both nodded and followed her to where the rest of the team was and Marie looked at me a little uneasy as we saw the same tall looking guy from the apartment. Not only him but the black guy and the blonde haired girl he was talking to. We both gulped as we stood behind Erin. She smiled at the team and took a breath, "Everyone this is Ashely Jacobs and Marie Holter. They both are here to tell us about themselves and we will decide if we can use their skills to better the team." She looked back as us and pointed out people that were sitting at the table, "These agents are Aaron Hotchner, David Rossi, Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jareau, Derek Morgan, Spencer Reid, and the technical analyst Penelope Garcia." They all nodded as their names were said and Erin nodded, "Okay Marie you start first." She gulped softly and I nodded to her smiling. She smiled and stepped up, "Hi, My name is Marie Holter. I was homeschooled from kindergarten up. I actually finished all my schooling around my thirteenth birthday. I started working on my computer systems when I was around sixteen and soon went to college and found my best friend and partner in crime. She's the one that mentioned the whole criminology course and the profiling business. She's my reason for being here today." I smiled  and took a breath and Erin nodded to me. I smiled and stepped up as Marie stepped back, "My name is Ashely Jacobs. I graduated from my hometowns public school at the age of eleven. I was top of my class. In college I completed multiple courses, criminology being one of them. Then I was tied with Marie and another student for top of the class with our graduating class. My IQ is 189." Just as I said that the ones named Emily and Jennifer looked at each other and at the Spencer person. I took a breath and continued, "The academy complimented me multiple times when working out in a field set and when determining the behavior of an unsub. I graduated from their top of my class as well along with two other males." I think and look at Marie, "I think that's it." She smiled and laughed, "Word count when reading?" I smiled and rolled my eyes, "She thinks its interesting but I don't know why. I can read 20,000 words per minute when an average American adult reads prose text at 200–300 words per minute." She nodded as the guy named Derek groaned, "So she's another Reid." I looked up at Marie confused and Erin ignored it smiling, "And you also have the title of Doctor, correct?" I nodded at her and smiled, "Yes ma'am I do." She nodded and stood up looking at the table, "I will wait for reports from all of you before deciding on if they'll join us." She turned to Marie and I smiling, "Thank you lady's for coming out. I will call you with results either tonight or tomorrow. You can show yourselves out." We both nodded and turned walking out the door. I let go a breath I didn't know I was holding as Marie hooked my arm and smiled, "That wasn't so bad." I hummed softly and looked at her, "Hopefully we get in." She nodded and smiled, "I'm thinking that tonight my Italian fluent roommate should make us some spaghetti and meatballs." I laughed softly and nodded, "Lets go shopping then." We both walked out of the office and went right to the shop.