The Past Comes Back to Haunt

Marie's P.O.V. 

It's been a few days since the incident that happened with Ash. Hotch, Reid, and Rossi went back to Savannah, Georgia to pick her up from the hospital and Garcia had a relaxing spa kit for her to use as soon as she got back. I was talking to Morgan when I saw the now bright blonde haired girl walk in wearing her sweats from the academy and someone's FBI jacket. The reason I say is because one it looked like a dress on her and two she hasn't got hers yet. I heard little talking as her face turned to shock. I looked over and walking over as she talked to Hotch, "But Hotch, I'm fi-" Hotch cut her off midsentence, "Ashley, I want you to be off for at least another week. That's an order. Spencer drive her home." He turned walking off as Rossi looked at her looking a little sad but it was mostly worry. Spencer picked up her go bag as he looked to her, "Ashley?" She looked up at him and nodded softly crossing her arms over her chest as they walked out. I watched her and sighed softly. Garcia caught them before they got out the door and handed the basket to Spencer giving her a soft hug as she talked in her ear. She smiled a little at Garcia as she nodded. I watched them leave and looked over at Rossi, "Are we sure it's just gonna be a week?" He looked at me and sighed, "I don't know kiddo but with her being gone you're coming with us on the next trip but only as a consultant." I nodded and sighed. Great, field work. 

Ashley's P.O.V.

After Spencer and I got out of the building I sighed out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. He looked over at me as he put the bags and the basket that Garcia got for me in the back of his car. He moved over to me and opened my door, "Are you okay?" I nodded softly just getting in the car as he closed my door. He moved to the driver side getting in and starting the car as he looked over at me  gulping a little, "Hey...I know a little what you're going through. Hotch made me take a few weeks off for something that happened to me. I didn't want to but he ordered it. But don't get too down on yourself. If you ever need anyone to talk to you know you can always talk to me. Remember we..." I cut him off looking over at him with tears in my eyes as I smiled, "...we're the same. I know Spencer. Thank you for being here for me." He smiled and nodded  softly as he started to drive. He soon stopped in front of our apartment complex getting out.  I went to get the stuff as he stopped me, "Wait, lets go get a coffee first. That is if you want to?" I smiled and nodded softly as I walked with him across the street to the coffee/bookstore. 

We spent an hour in the store shopping for books and drinking coffee as he got a call from Hotch. He sighed, "Yes sir, I'll be there." He hung up and looked at me, "I have to go. We got a case. Let's get you home." I nodded and took the books up to buy them as he pulled out his card paying for them. I blink, "Spencer you don't have to..." This time he cut me off with a smile, "...But I want too." I blinked and smiled nodding softly as the lady at the counter handed him the books and we walked out. I grabbed my bag from the back as he grabbed the basket. We soon made it up to my apartment and he set the stuff down. He took a breath and looked down at me smiling, "Okay..." I smiled and blinked, "Oh your jac-" He stopped me from taking off his FBI jacket, "Keep it. I'll get it back sooner or later." I blinked but nodded looking up at him as I smiled a little blushing softly. He smiled and started out the door, "Call me if you need anything." I smiled and nodded, "I will. Thank you Spencer." He smiled that amazing smile once more before closing the door. I smiled and moved the jacket close as I smelled his cologne on it. I laughed softly as I thought to myself. I have a crush on Spencer fucking Reid...Dr. Spencer fucking Reid!! 

**Time Skip because that's an order!**

It's been two days since the time in the bookstore with Spencer. Every night we call for about an hour to talk, not about the case but about random things. To be honest it was amazing to have someone to talk to. Don't get me wrong, I love Maire but sometimes she can be a little cold and to her my problems aren't as bad as they really are. But Spencer, he gets it. He gets me. To night was different though. He didn't call like normal so I just brushed it off thinking he was busy with the case. I brushed it off and took a warm bath with a bath bomb that was in Garcia's basket. I smiled as I leaned back letting the smell of a camellia flower fill my nose. The camellia is the state flower of my home state and grew all around my home. It reminded of me of home...

**FLASH BACK**

I was home back in Alabama in the wildflower fields that were filled with camellias. I was about eleven. I was wearing a white sun dress my original blonde hair in two braids that maybe made their way down to my mid back. I was picking a few wild flowers for my mother when I hear two gun shots. I shot up looking around as I saw two men walked out into the field as I gulped softly clearly knowing that it wasn't hunting season and knowing they weren't wearing any hunting gear I know what they did. I just continued to pick the flowers hoping they didn't see me. Just then a hand was on my shoulder as one of the men turned me around, "What's are you doing out here kid?" I gulped softly holding onto my basket of flowers, "Picking flowers for my mother." He nodded and smiled as he played with my one braid, "Hmm pretty blonde hair...sapphire eyes. We got a pretty one Chuck." I gulped softly as the other man moved other smirking. 

**FLASH BACK OVER**

I shot out of the bath tub  panting softly as I looked over at my body mirror looking at the blonde hair on my head the tears starting to cloud my vision. I got out quickly as I got dressed and moved out of my apartment grabbing my phone on the way out. This nightmare is going to end one way or another. This will not change me. 

After a few hours in a hair solon it was done. The blonde was gone once again and was replaced with the me I saw fit. I smiled softly as the finished result. I thanked the lady after paying and walked out and back to the apartment. Now I can move pass this and come back a new me in a few days. And hopefully Spencer and I can go back to get more coffee at the coffee shop soon.