Looks Equal Love?

Ashley's P.O.V.

The room I was in was dark and cold. I moved around a little and found out I was cuffed to the bed with my own pair of cuffs. I sighed as I felt my head pound from where I was hit in it. As  I slowly closed my eyes again the door creaked open and foot steps slowly walked to me. I started to open my eyes when I felt the person punched me in the stomach hard. I groaned and coughed up a little bit of blood as I looked up at the person that punched me. He looked at me with a look of disgust, "People like you are completely gross. Changing your looks. Just like that bitch Lilly Carson." I took a shaky breath nodding softly, "O-okay? What about it." He smirked and pulled out supplies, "I'm going to make you, YOU." I blinked softly as he hit me in my head again; the blackness taking over again.

Marie's P.O.V. 

I was in Spencer's hospital room looking at my laptop sighing, "I can't! I just can't dig into her past without her permission! She's my best friend I don't want to upset her." JJ sighs softly and rubbed my shoulder softly, "Marie it's okay. Doing this will help us find her and save her." Spencer nodded softly, "Marie we have to do this." I sighed and pulled up the window typing into the search bar her name. I started digging and blinked, "Oh my God...she was a blonde before she was an ash color." Spencer blinked, "That's right! She told me on the trip to the police station from the Carson's house." I looked up at JJ, "Isn't he going after blondes? She doesn't have green eyes so why her??" JJ sighed and dialed a number on her phone, "No but I have an idea of what he's gonna do." She turned walking out as I looked over at Spencer worried. 

**Time Skip brought to you by Spencer's smartness.**

Ashley's P.O.V.

I was slowly waking up in the dark room again as I smelt the smell of hair bleach. I groaned a little as I tried to look at my hair but the pain got worse and worse. I moved my head back into place on the small used out pillow. Just then the door was thrown open as I felt someone messed with the hand cuffs. Muffled voices could be heard but I soon just blanked back out into darkness. 

Soft beeping was what I could hear next as I slowly woke up. My eyes fluttered open to a dimly lit hospital room; it was empty but their were flowers everywhere. I took a soft breath as I tried to sit up a little. Just then was pulled into a hug followed by a shaky voice owned by Marie, "Never ever scare me like that again." I smiled and hugged her back softly as she helped me with sitting up my bed. I looked over at the door  and saw the rest of the team start to walk in. Spencer soon walked in smiling at me. We all talked for a bit as the rest of the team and even Maire walked out leaving Spencer and I behind. He moved over slowly and that's when I saw the little stitches on his forehead, "Spencer..." He smiled and put his hand on them knowing exactly what I was talking about, "I'm okay. I'm okay." I nodded softly and he took a breath, "Ya know you're more beautiful then I thought as a blonde." I blink softly remembering that asshole dyed my hair. I looked up at Spencer, "Get me a mirror. Now." He nodded and moved over  with a little hand mirror. I gulped as I looked at myself. My hair was dyed blonde and was pulled up into a messy bun on top my head. I sighed and leaned back handing the mirror back to Spencer. Note to self: Get stuff to change hair color as soon as I get home.