The End?

**Caution: Rape and abuse in this chapter**

Ashley's P.O.V. 

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes looking around. It was dark and my head was killing me. I went to move but found I couldn't. I heard the chains move as I tried to get out of them. I cursed to myself as just then the door opened. Deep chuckling could be heard as the door shut again. Just then I felt someone roughly grab my hips with a loud whistle, "Wow, you grew lovely. Too bad I have to wait for Robert to have you." I felt a hand move up my flannel as I tried to move away from him. He growled a little and roughly grabbed me pulling me back into place, "You can run away now little girl. You're all ours now." He chuckled and moved back and soon walked out. I took a shaky breath and looked up, "S-someone...help..." 

**Time Skip (It's been about a two weeks**

Spencer's P.O.V. 

Only god knows what they're doing to her. I sat in Mr. Jacobs living room with the others trying to think of a way to save her but I just couldn't think right. I kept going back to her first case thinking this could only be 100% worse. The other's voices seem to get farther and farther away as I thought. That's when it came to me, "Where is the field she was picking flowers in  when she was younger?" Her father looked over, "West of the farm. How did you..." I moved to the door, "She told us, and I think I know where they have her." Everyone nodded and jumped up with me as we got ready. Don't worry Ash, we're coming. 

Ashley's P.O.V. 

I've lost track of time. I don't know what today is. I don't even know the time. All I know is that I'm bleeding a lot and I've been touched more then my liking. I moved around the room collecting my ripped clothing as I moved my bra strap back over my shoulder. I moved into a far corner away from all the condoms and that horrible bed. I wish Spencer was here to calm me down. I know he has a girlfriend but...but he's the only one that can calm me down. I groaned softly at the pain in my side. As I held it, I found where I was losing the most blood. I sighed but smiled leaning my head back on the wall, "At least, this can take me to a better place..." Just as I went to close my eyes a whole bunch light came into view of my blurry sight. I heard my name being called my a sweet, concerned voice. Could this be my angel? Could he be the one that's taking me to a better place? I felt something being wrapped around my small form as I was picked up bridal style. I couldn't help but smile weakly, "M-My angel..." After that. the darkness took over my vision once again. 

((Sorry for shortness))