Home Sweet Home

Ashley's P.O.V.

I'm finally doing it. I'm leaving. I left my phone and credit card on my bed as I picked up my bag. Everybody else was over at Spencer's talking about something as I walked out looking at the apartment one last time, "Goodbye living room. You've seen the worse and best of me." I turned and walked out locking the door one last time and slid the key under the door as I walked out of the apartment. This is where my old life picks up and takes off. I called a cab and explained to the man where to go. Just as I did I heard a yell that sounded like a 'WAIT' from a male voice. I turned around and saw Spencer standing outside as everyone made their way out as well. I sighed turning around as I just looked a head thinking, 'You're doing this for them. For you. For your family." And just like that you were on your way home. Your real home. 

**Time Skip thanks to Chocolate Thunder**

My plane had just landed when I got the first call from Garcia. 

((A=Ashley G=Garcia))

A- What's up Garcia? My plane just landed. 

G- Bad news...the others may have found out...opps.

A- WHAT?! Garcia I trusted you! 

G- I know I know but when you hear why I told you wo-

A- Ya know what...fuck this burner phone. 

I ended the call and quickly turned it off shoving it in my bag quickly. I rolled my eyes and walked to the exit of the airport as I saw a man in a police uniform looking around. I smiled when his eyes landed on me and that old, loving smile crawled across his face. I teared up running to him as I dropped my bag hugging him, "Hi daddy." He chuckled and hugged me back tightly, "Hey my little book worm. I've missed you." I smiled and moved back wiping the tears I had, "I missed you too." He smiled picking up my bag and walked out with me, holding my shoulders close like I could slip away. 

Spencer's P.O.V. 

I was still pissed at Garcia but it's not worth being angry. I just want Ashley to know how I felt and why I did what I did. Just as the jet landed Hotch reminded us that we still have a case and that we need to focus on that first. We all agreed and got off loading into the SUV. When we got to the station we met up with one of the officers, "You all must be the FBI. I'm Officer William Jacobs Jr. My dad is right now off welcoming back my little sister." I blinked softly looking up at Morgan as he looked at me too. Hotch nodded and introduced us all, "Is there a place we can set up before your father gets back?" He nodded showing us to one of the conference rooms. Just as we were walking I saw a picture of Ashley with her brother and who I guess is her father. William smiled as he stood next to me, "She's the smartest girl I know. I would've thought she would've became a doctor or teacher. But she's just like y'all. Became a FBI Profiler." I nodded, "I know. She's apart of this team." I watched him stand there shocked, "Wait, are you telling me by baby sister made it to the top?" I nodded and looked at him as he chuckled, "Wow...amazing." I hummed and looked down walking in with the team. 

**Time Skip thanks to Garcia's Batcave.**

I sat talking to the team about this unsub, and it sounded too familiar. It then came to me, "Guys, what if it's the same guys that raped Ashley." Mary blinked, "God it does match. And her and I were just in the news about our first big case with you guys. They've been stalking her." I then blinked, "So they have to be after her." After piecing that together we all ran out explaining our findings to her father, who is the sheriff, and her brother. They both got ready and we all left to go to the farm to hopefully get her somewhere safe. 

Normal P.O.V. 

As the team and Ashley's father and brother were on their way to the farm, Ashley was out in the garden picking some vegetables for dinner. Little did she know two figures creeping behind her. They both attacked her knocking her out and taking to an unknown location.