Forget Me Not - LJY x NHS Fanfic

I guess this won't be a Disney fic but only will be related to the prev. Disney fic of the other couples ;)

(A/N: kiyaaaaa!!! My kokoro is going doki doki!!!!! Whoooo - !!! my first-ever LJY x NHS fanfic! Pray for me!)

"Gege. Why are you crying?" he asked when he heard a sob. He turned and saw a man wearing green clothes.

He's kneeling on the grass.

When the man didn't answer, he called him again. "Gege?" he called.

Again, the man didn't answer. Is he deaf? He thought. Thinking this, he pulled the sleeve of the man.

This time, the man finally turned. He held his breath when he saw his face. So pretty - ! He thought.

"... you can see me?" the man asked.

His forehead knotted. "... shouldn't I?" he asked. "I see gege, and so I see him." he told him and looked in the pretty man's eyes, which are equally pretty.

The man's eyes went wide, then became like crystals.

His forehead knotted. "Gege." He called when he saw water on the corner of the man's eyes. "Are you going to cry again?" he asked.

He remembered his adoptive father and dad told him.

"When you see someone's eyes is creating water, it'll rain." Lan Xichen told him,

Only after Jiang Cheng explained that he knew what the 'eyes' rain' meant. It's crying. My father (LXC) sure is a very deep man. He thought. He remembered what his father once said about it, too.

"Oh. I'm sometimes very deep in your mother (JC), too – " Lan Xichen said and smiled brightly at his wife, which made him (JC) turned red – both in anger and embarrassment.

And then all hell broke loose. Lan Xichen was badly beaten up by the mad Jiang Cheng, but Lan Xichen is still smiling happily. He said it's his wife's love marks, which earned him another beating.

"Can't I cry?" the man asked, which made him woke up.

He looked at the man's pretty face. "You can't." he answered. "Tears are ruining your pretty face." He told him.

He raised his small hands and wiped the tears off the man's cheeks. He remembered his father taught him this.

"When you see someone crying, tell them that they shouldn't cry." Lan Xichen said.

"Why?" he asked.

Lan Xichen smiled. "The rain ruins the surroundings by hiding it, making you not see their beauty." He answered.

And only, again, when his dad (JC) explained it to him what his father meant.

"What's your name?" the pretty man asked and opened his fan.

But, he suddenly cut his finger with his fan.

"Gege!" he called him. He immediately took off his snow-white forehead ribbon and tied it to the man's finger. "You should learn how to take care of yourself." He told him, frowning.

He remembered what his father taught him.

"Listen, Jingyi." Lan Xichen said. "If ever you'll see someone who was hurt, tell them that they shouldn't be hurt." He said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because – " he said and smiled. " – after being hurt, one goes numb to the pain. And so, if they'll hurt again, they won't feel the pain. That's why – " he said and held his shoulders. " – you only should be hurt once so that you'll learn how to feel the pain... and treasure it." he smiled.