Beauty and the Beast CM

(A/N: the moment we've been waiting for - !)

WangXian

"Lan-erge~" Wei Wuxian called as he and Wang-belle danced. "Rarr~!" he roared, then laughed.

"Wei Ying..." Lan Wangji called, staring at the beastly face before him. "No matter what form you'll take... I will know it is you." He said, his eyes are two pools of crystal jades.

Wei Wuxian stopped and looked at Wang-belle. "How?" he asked.

"Aside from our song – " LanWangji said and stopped. " – I will know... since your smile is deeply imprinted in my memory and heart." He said.

Wei Wuxian stopped, too. Lan Wangji leaned down to reach for his lips, his beautiful crystal jade eyes staring at him, but without of disgust and instead full of love.

"Wait, Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian called and took off the beast's head. "Ok. Now it's fine." he said and smiled at Lan Wangji. "You can kiss me now – mm~!" he moaned when Lan Wangji immediately kissed him.

He giggled in between their kiss, then responded to his (LWJ) kisses.

"*Good! The most decent CM you two did!" the director said, raising his placard.

Wei Wuxian just laughed as he and Lan Wangji hugged, then returned to what they're doing – kissing, completely ignoring the director.

"*... I'm just glad this CM was all worth it for the budget we spent on this." the director sighed, raising his placard.

The producer just grimaced.

Cheng-belle

"Err..." Cheng-belle said and grimaced, his cheeks flushed as he looked at the beast Lan Xichen before him.

"Wanyin... am I that ugly?" Lan Xichen asked, sad, as he looked at Cheng-belle's face.

"*... just noticed, you two Lan brothers with your lover (wife) doesn't call each other based on the script." the director said, raising his placard.

But, as expected, he was ignored.

"N-not that..." Cheng-belle answered, then sighed. "Even as a beast, you're still handsome!" he said and his whole face flushed.

Those dark, deep but soft eyes... those shining and soft fur... and those –

Those cute ears...! Cheng-belle thought as he stared fixedly in Lan Xichen's beastly ears. "Cute..." he muttered and gulped, his cheeks flushed as he raised his hand to touch the ears. His whole face went red, excited. "... can I pet you?" he asked and looked at Lan Xichen.

"..." Lan Xichen stared at Cheng-belle. "... sure." He said and smiled as he lowered his head for Cheng-belle to pet him.

Cheng-belle's eyes went wide, excited as he touched the shining and soft fur.

I forgot... Lan Xichen thought. Wanyin's a pet lover.

"*... thus the beast prince was beast-zoned." the director said, raising his placard.

*Please continue watching as we promote animal-lover propaganda –

The channel was cut due to their opportunistic means (stealth-promoting).

Ling-belle

Ling-belle stared at the beast Lan Sizhui so long a sweat broke in his forehead.

"L-Ling-belle..." Lan Sizhui called. "W-what's wrong?" he asked.

"... I'm just thinking if you'd immediately turn to a prince after I kiss you." Ling-belle answered.

"Why?" Lan Sizhui asked.