Mulan CM (Commercial)

(A/N: you can loop the video so that it could replay the song by pressing the vid long.)

WangXian

"... do we need to do this?" Wei Wuxian asked, lying in Lan Wangji's embrace like the time he did while they were in the Lotus Pier, leaving.

The director raised his placard with a row of ellipses. "You HAVE TO." He raised another placard.

Wei Wuxian grimaced as he unwillingly left Lan Wangji's embrace.

First take -

Lan Qiren smiled at Lan Wangji. "You'll bring honor to us -" he told him, referring to Lan Wangji's matchmaking.

"I will only marry Wei Ying." Lan Wangji said.
Lan Qiren's smile froze and his face cracked.

Second take -

The matchmaker is very pleased after Lan Wangji recited the codes and verses and display an exemplary attitude. "Very good! Very good! You have passed! You can now marry - " She said.

"Wei Ying." Lan Wangji said. "I will only marry Wei Ying." He said, his face dead serious.

The matchmaker's wide smile disappeared as she shrieked.

Third take -

Lan Qiren walked towards Jin Zixun - the Jin Royal family's messenger, and took the order. "I will protect the country in return of honor." He said and bent his broken leg.

However, before he could kneel, Lan Wangji grabbed his arm to stop him. "Uncle." He called as he pulled Lan Qiren up. "Let elde brother replace you in the war." He told him.

Lan Qiren felt his fake broken leg hurt. Lan Xichen's perfect smile went askew. Wangji... he thought as he silently stood on the side, acting buying soy sauce. Can't you let off uncle even just for once while he is acting? How many had this been?

Fourth take -

"Now. Whoever gets the arrow will be given a reward." Wei Wuxian said after he shot the arrow on top of the pole. "Who wants to go first?" he asked as he looked at the recruits.
Lan Wangji stepped forward. "I volunteer as a tribute - " he said.

Wei Wuxian stared at him. "... what tribute?" he asked. "We only train soldiers." He said.

Lan Wangji didn't answer as he started climbing the pole, successfully took the arrow, and slid down the pole. "Here." He said as he gave Wei Wuxian the arrow.

"... thanks." Wei Wuxian said. "What?" he said when he saw Lan Wangji didn't leave.

"Reward." Lan Wangji answered.

"Right. What do you want as a reward?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"A marriage certificate signed with both our signatures." Lan Wangji answered.

Wei Wuxian fell silent for a long time before his face turned red. He covered his face with his hands, the arrow he's holding poked his eye.

The end, Wei Wuxian marrying Lan Wangji with only one eye - kidding!

(A/N: onto the XiCheng!)

XiCheng

First take -

"I wish for your success." Jiang Fengmian said to Jiang Cheng, referring to Jiang Cheng's matchmaking.

Jiang Cheng nodded as he respectfully bowed. "I will, father!" he said, his face serious as he departed for matchmaking.

"He's too serious I am worried..." Yu Ziyuan said and sighed.

Matchmaker's house.

"Hmph. All average. You pass." The matchmaker said as she looked at Jiang Cheng.