Little Mermaid CM

"*Before we start I would like to warn you that since we're shooting in the sea for this CM then it's really, really seriously costly so if you could please, do not waste time and the staff's energy since it equates to money." The director said, raising his placard. "*Though, I already know and is expecting that you won't listen, anyway – "

The director fixed his sunglasses as he laid down the bench, basking in the sunlight.

"*I'll just treat this as my vacation, then – " The director said, and threw away his placard.

The producer picked up the placard and used it to fan the director, secretly admiring the beauty (director) before him.

Xian-iel (A/N: used 'Xian' than 'Ying' since this is closer to 'Ariel' unlike 'Ying'-iel

"... are you gonna make me repeat what I've said?" Wei Wuxian asked and grimaced. "I'm going to do the mermaid thingy – " he said.

"*You know I'm just easy to talk to." The director said, raising his placard. "Let's switch to Lan Wangji – " he said.

"Mn." Lan Wangji nodded as he gazed into the distance, his usually mourning face became even mournful. "Wei Ying..." he called, his voice filled with loneliness.

"Uhm... I'm here, Lan Zhan – " Wei Wuxian said but was quickly shut up by the staff after they taped his mouth.

"... come back to Gusu with me." Lan Wangji said as he lowered his head, his beautifully long eyelashes became moist with tears.

They all forgot to breathe as they stared at Lan Wangji's tears that's filling his breathtaking crystal jade eyes that's now sparkling in sadness, yet his tears don't fall, making their heart ache more as they felt that those unfalling tears are the unfulfilled wish filled with regret Zhan-iel have towards his lover-yet-not-really lover.

The CM was not aired because they all forgot to record the scene.

"*... this (unrecorded CM) is our unfulfilled wish filled with regret, now cry." the director said, raising his placard.

Behind the scene.

"Lan Zhan." Wei Wuxian called as he hugged Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji stared at his wife.

Wei Wuxian smiled as he buried his face on his husband's chest. "The only promise I'd remember and will keep – " he said and raised his head to stare at his husband's beautiful face. " – is to never leave you." He said and smiled.

Lan Wangji's crystal jade eyes shone when the light passed. A second after and two figures hiding in the shadows merged into one as they hugged, then kissed, now fulfilling the wish they once had.

They will never feel regret again.

Cheng-iel (A/N: 'Wan-iel' sounds unfamiliar so let's keep 'Cheng-iel')

"You don't need to sacrifice just to gain legs to walk towards me." Lan Xichen said, caressing Cheng-iel's blushing cheeks. He stared at Jiang Cheng's eyes. "I could just become a merman myself." He said.

"... eh?" Jiang Cheng blinked.

But, Lan Xichen's smiling brightly and a second later a light flashed.

"Wha - !" Lan Qiren's voice could be heard. His eyes are wide, staring at his nephew in shock.

Jiang Cheng felt his face went red when he saw the topless Lan Xichen before him, and his lower half is a beautiful sea-blue tail.

He's (LXC) the most beautiful merman I've ever seen. He thought and covered his burning face. Lan Xichen laughed as he hugged Cheng-iel, smiling fondly at him.