17.

Making his way through the airport Stephen was having trouble keeping his heart in one piece. Watching his wife be penetrated by someone he let become a partner in his business, someone he had called a friend for so long, someone he believed would never cross him. Lay between his wife's legs pounding her while she screamed his name.

The look on her face was one he wasn't familiar with. Her sex faces with him never looked the way they were looking for David. She had never screamed his name as loud as she was David's.

He had introduced her into the world of ecstasy and she was loving it.

As he drove he couldn't help but look between the camera feed on his phone to the road. At this point he needed to get home and Raven needed to learn a lesson. Her actions had made his blood boil, his heart break, and his emotions to become unstable all over again.

Stephen was tough until he met her. Raven was his kryptonite everything she did could easily break him down. But her being with someone else hurt him the worst. This was the second time and each time she had went to bed with someone Stephen envied. He could tell just by the way both men she gave herself to would look at her, how they spoke to her, how they would hold her and give her attention. While he admired her body they admired her mind and body.

He was fucking up and loosing his woman day by day. And that couldn't happen again. If he lost Raven the world would loose them both. He wasn't taking the chance of going to jail and he definitely wasn't going to just let her walk away and be happy with someone else.

Fumbling with the house keys he made his way in and up the stairs to their room. He knew the two were finished and David lay cuddled up with her, still naked. He flings the door open making David sit up and Raven to roll back over unbothered.

"You get dressed and bounce."

David shakes his head and laughs. No matter what Stephen had to say Raven would listen he had told her the story once they finished and he didn't blame her. She deserved better. After getting dressed he left, satisfied with the deed he had done knowing he would be right back here tomorrow.

Stephen stood at the foot of the bed waiting for his wife to acknowledge him, but she never did. She kept her eyes glued to her phone as she rubbed her tummy. Looking over her his eyes began to water. She was covered in hickeys and he could still see the faint bite marks he had left on her skin.

"Raven put the phone down before you piss me off."

She continued to ignore him and even went as far as getting up and attempting to walk out but he snatched her arm.

"Let me go."

" So you just gone fuck that nigga in my house and think you not gone pay for that shit."

"Let me go."

He slings her back onto the bed and hovers over her.

"Hit me. Rape me. Do what you do best Stephen. Show me how a real man is supposed to discipline his wife."

Tears rolled down his face as she spoke. Raven couldn't imagine how hurt he was and it was all because of her. If she would have just kept her legs closed they wouldn't be in this situation.

"Did you like it ?"

She smiles and nods her head.

"You could never."

He back hands her making her left cheek turn red.

"Don't ever say shit like that to me again. YOU BELONG TO ME DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ? HUH ? YOU ROUND HERE PLAYING HOUSE WITH NIGGAS THAT I CALL FAMILY AND YOU THINK THAT SHITS COOL RAVEN? I LOVE YOU AND YOU KEEP DOING DUMB SHIT."