28.

Terrance made his way into Ravens room. Elijah on his shoulder fast asleep. They had been playing all morning while Robyn and Raven sat in the room sleeping or doing whatever it is that girls do.

"You good Ray?"

She nods her head and tosses her phone to the other side of the bed. Stephen wasn't answering her calls anymore and it was annoying her. Yes she was wrong for not being direct but it wasn't his business.

She hadn't been fucking Terrance and the thought never crossed either of their minds. Terrance respected Stephen too much to even think about it.

"What's wrong with yo face?"

"Nothing T, I'm good."

"You not. Talk."

She rolled her eyes and pointed to her phone. He unlocked it and went through it. Seeing Stephens name more than 10 times he already knew what had happened.

"He asked if we fucked didn't he?"

"First question."

"What you say?"

"Asked him why it mattered."

His eyes got wide. At this point he didn't know if she liked pissing him off or what but this shit wasn't about to be on him.

"The fuck is wrong with you? I don't wanna die. I'm bout to call that nigga right now. You trippin Ray."

"What I'm doing isn't his business."

"Yes the fuck it is when the nigga almost killed his best friend over you. Nah we bout to call this nigga right now."

He pulls his phone out dialing the number displayed on ravens phone. It rings twice before Stephens face appears. Smug look plastered on his face.

"Wussup bro?"

"You fuckin my wife man."

"Nah. She on some other shit right now."

"Watch how you speak on her."

"Look E I ain't no bitch or nothing but I ain't tryna die over a shawty that won't just say shit straight out. Ray tell him we ain't fuck."

"I'm not fucking him. You're a fuckin dickhead I can't even have friends without you thinking I'm fuckin them."

She rolls her eyes and pushes the phone back in Terrance's direction. Him and Stephen laugh   Terrances' a little more nervous but hey.

The two talk a little more and Terrance catches him up on life and the kids. He lets Stephen know everything he needs to know and even goes as far as helping him plan on fixing his marriage and doing it right.

They hang up and Terrance makes his way back upstairs after putting the kids in their pens.

Ravens in the kitchen cooking. Her growing belly restricting her from being as close to the stove as she wants to be. He couldn't lie and say she wasn't beautiful but she wasn't wrapped too tight. Her and Stephen were meant for each other.

Raven turned around once hearing his footsteps and rolled her eyes going back to what she was doing.

"Fix your attitude."

"Fuck you. Scary ass."

"Because I didn't wanna die. That's some selfish shit. Y'all crazy asses are made for each other."

She laughs.

As much as she hated hearing it she knew it. The two would end up being married legally once Stephen finished with his treatment. She wasn't even upset with the fact, she just hated how right everyone was.