Chapter 1: Before Fear

It all started when he was just in his young 20s. John Laurens approached him as a friend, but that was his first mistake. He and John had been going out for a few years, Alexander always told him he was not ready for sex. It just took time for John to snap.

"The Hamilton Pamphlet." Lafayette, Hamilton's old friend announced to the office.

He didn't know the damage he caused.

"Have you read this?" Lafayette's boyfriend, Hercules Mulligan asked, handing out copies of the paper.

He didn't want it.

"Alexander Hamilton had a slutty affaire. And John Laurens wrote it down right there!" Arron Burr, Hamilton's first friend, and worst enemy, read aloud.

He didn't know what happened.

"HIGHLIGHTS!!" Charles Lee yelled, he loved drama, loved lying to everyone and picking fights, he never won.

He was sorry.

"The 'affaire' was a connection with one Alexander Hamilton. For purposes of, improper speculation, my real crime is an amorous connection with his body. For a considerable time, with his full consent." John Adams, read aloud to the office. A devilish grin painted on his face.

Lier, he forced him down and forced his body on him.

"Damn!" Office employers shouted, throwing the papers up.

"I had frequent meetings with him, most of them at his own house." Lafayette continued.

Once, it was once, it was not consenting, it was rape.

"At his own house?" Burr asked.

"At his own house," Lafayette confirmed.

"Damn!" The office shouted once again.

They were at a Johns' when Alexander had been raped.

"He used his body for his own will, called me his 'father'."

No...

He was lying.

"Boooo!" The office yelled out.

"Have you read this?" Lafayette and Hercules called out.

"Well, he's never gon' be senator now." Lafayette shouted, he was happy, too happy about this.

That part hurt, he would work late hours, longer than everyone else. He skipped meals, he would have panic attacks after so long of working. He wanted this so bad, and John took that away.

"Never gon' be senator now." Burr shouted, smiling just as proud, Hamilton was out of the way.

"Well, he's never gon' be senator now." John Adams said, laughing at Hamilton's slutyness.

"Never gon' be senator now." Lafayette and Hercules said, hugging one another.

"He's never gon' be senator now." Alot of the office loved this, the drama was fueling, the hurt in Hamilton was amazing.

"Never gon' be senator now." Burr shouted once more, moreover reminding himself.

"That's one less thing to worry about." John, Hercules, and Lafayette reassured the office, and themselves.

"That's one less thing to worry about!"

Next thing that happend suprized the office, Alexander's sisters, Angelica, Peggy, and Eliza, came through the doors. "We came as soon as we heard," Peggy said as they walked over to John Laurans, who was all too proud for himself.

"All the way from London?!" The office questioned, The sister's father adopted Alexander when he came to America.

"Damn!"

John smirked at the sisters rushed anger, he thought they were mad about thier brother being a slut. "Thank God, Someone who understands what Hamilton's struggling to do." He leaned close to Angelicas' face, too close.

"How could you, you-" Angelica was cut off when the office sprung out.

"Oooooh!"

Eliza grabbed John's coat pushing him onto a rear wall. "I know my brother like I know my own mind, he thought he could find someone that was just as trusting and just as kind!" Eliza screamed Hamilton use to be so innocent, so loving and caring. John broke him.

"I love my brother more than anything in this life, I will choose his happiness over mine every time!" Angelica yelled slapping him hard enough to get him on the floor. "Put all your lies aside, you forced him to your side!" Peggy yelled, anger filling thier minds and hearts.

"You could never be satisfied. God, I hope you're satisfied!" They walked off, next stop was to help Alexander threw this.

John dusted himself off, smirking as he said under his breath "Well he's never gonna be a senator now." Lafayette chanted after him, then Burr, then Hercules. As they went they got louder.

The office continued the chant as John charmed into the background.
"At least he was honest with his body!" John laughed, he didn't regret what he did.
They continued this until the whole office knew about it.

"That's one less thing to worry about!" Burr, Madison, John Adams, and Charles Lee chanted.

"The Hamiltom Pamphlet?" Lafayette, Herculese, and John asked, just to see they understood whos side they need to take.

"Have you read this?" Burr asked in a sing song voice, proud of what was to come.

Hamilton himself, has yet to read it.

"You ever seen somebody throw out their own life?" Hercules asked, hugging Lafayette hips.

But he was going too

"Just give him a knife." John Laruans ended under his breath, that's the reaction he wanted, self hate, and self harm.

That was what started it all, John Laurens broke the most loving, caring, hardworking, kind, innocent, helpful person who had yet to commit sin, known to the America.