Chapter 11: Broken World

Everything went wrong, Alexnder got sick, Thomas hated him, and his kids were about to be taken away. Alexander was unable to take care of them, so they were with his sisters for the time being. Sadly that ment Alexander had to take care of himself.

Being left alone was not the best choice, but he managed on his own at the Caribbean, didn't he? As far as mental stress, Rachel had helped a lot, and he was panic attack free for the time. But he still had some self harming issues. Peggy had come over to help take care of Alexander, but her face carried nothing but dread.

"Alexander?" Peggy called out, Alexander motioned her to join him on the couch. Peggy handed the note to her brother, watching as he slowly opened it, his eyes slowly widening.

" Dear Alexander Hamilton,

On Tuesday, the twenty-seventh, Mr. Thomas Jefferson was air lifted to the State Fund Hospitalin after being is a horrid crash, with a Mr. George Washington.

You are listed under Mr. Washingtons family. You will received word from the following doctor, Dr. Smith. His life support here is the only thing keeping Mr. Washington alive. The family can send a request to have him off life support or choose to continue it.

As you may know, Mr. Jefferson was engaged in agressive driving and injured 3 men for the first non alcoholic crash.
The surviving members of this crash can choose to place charges

-Dr. Franklin"

"Oh god..." Alexander whimperd, his body was shaking. He can't lose him, he can't lose his da-...

Boss

Alexander ran, slamming the door behind him as Peggy tried to stop him. The hospital was close by, he just kept running till he found himself at the front desk. "My name is Alexander Hamilton I'm here for George Washington." Alexander said, waiting for the lady's answer.

"Floor 3 room 1700, and wha-" The lady was unable to finish as Alexander sprinted to the elevator, which took to long so he ran up 3 flights of stairs. He found the room and genitaly opened the door, a genital beeping from the heart monitor. And a breathing machine were the only sounds besides Washingtons heavy breathing and gentle grunting.

Alexander sat next to the bed, "Please, please, please... I have lost so much, your the last person I have, please.....Dad?" Alexander had tears running down his eyes, his hands shaking, as he pleaded with the barely conscious man. Alexander froze when he felt a large smooth hand wipe his tears away, "I'm here son." Washington said, giving a weak smile, and Alexander leaned into the mans palm.

"Your ok!" Alexander started crying tears of joy, hugging the weak man. Washington flinched but hugged him back, making Alexander go into an 'Sorry, so, so, sorry!' spree. They talked about what happend, Alexander talked to the doctosrs and nurses, and friends. But he felt the world around him spin when he was greeted with a rushing heart monitor, Washington could barely breath, gripping onto Alexander's arm, as he called for a doctor.

Washington looked at Alexander with weak shot eyes, gasping to speak.

"History has its eyes on you, and it's time to say good bye..."

The line went dead.

Doctors rushed in.

Alexander was pushed to the side.

He could hear shocking sounds.

'CLEAR!' His line stayed flat.

The sounds of rushing doctors and panicking nurses filled the room.

Alexander just stared.

A single tear going down his cheek.

As he watched his life be taken away by the man he despised.

Thomas Jefferson.

Washington was like this because he got angery.

Alexander started swaying side to side.

A nurse asked if he was ok.

Then the world around him turned black.

Last thing he saw was the ground rushing towards him.