Chapter 4: Back To The Start

John studied Alexanders weak state, blood staining his arms, tears streaming down his face. Body shaking, breath hitching, sobs braking. John smiled at Alex and Alexander tried to get away from him. Sending a shiver down Alexader' s spine as John chuckled.

With small hesitation John grabbed Alexander by his hair, throwing him out of the stall. He locked the bathroom door, Alexander tried to push him away, fight back. Bite scratch, scream, anything. John used his scarf to rap around Alexanders mouth, John spent no expense hurting Alexander

Alexander tried pushing him off, he slammed Alexanders body onto the floor. Dragging him up the wall, and kissing him roughly. Alexander came to the realisation of what was going on. "NONONONONO!!!" Alex tried to scream. Pushing, and screaming as loud as his clothes mouth would allow him. No, no, no this wa not going to happen again!! His hyperventilating was making him dizzy, lack of breath was making his body weak. Then everything went black.

Alexander woke up to a horrid pain, he looked to see he was being fucked deeply by John, his legs slung around John's sholders. Alexander unwillingly moaned when John slammed into his prostate, John noticed this, slamming harder into him. "Morning love~" John chuckled, as tears streamed down Alexander's face. Alexander threw his head back, when John bucked his hips deeply into him and came, Alexander's body came unwillingly. When slamming his dead back he ended up shattering the mirror behind him, knocking Alexander out once more.

Alexander woke back up on the floor of the rest room, his body sproled on the floor. He sat up, his head pounding, Alex put his hand on the back of his head, and pulled in to his view, blood was clotting in his hair, his arms scratched up and bloody. His legs shaking, bruised, with hand prints, and scratches on his thighs. He stood up, weakly, his body trembling, he looked in the mirror, to see a bruised neck, black eye, blood dripping down his face. His eyes barley open, and his hair a mess.

He gathered his clothing, puting it on and cleaning himself up as much as he could. He crept out the restroom, no one was thier, looking at the time it read 3:47 A.M. He went to the bathroom around 9 P.M no one came to find him, no one cared to worry about him. He limped to his office, gathering his things, dropping off the papers as John Adams office and unlocking his phone.

Angie: ALEXANDER ITS BEEN 5 HOURS WRU!?!??!
Angie: IF U R NOT HERE BY 4 AM I'M CALLING 911

Pegs: ALEXANDER?
Pegs: WHERE ARE YOU
Pegs: RACHEL WAS DROPPED OFF BY BURR
Pegs: WHY DON'T YOU HAVE RACHEL

Eliza: Why are you not w/ rachel?
Eliza: WHERE r u
Eliza: alex?!

Dad: You're scaring you sisters, where are you?
Dad: Alexander?

25 missed calls from Angie
13 missed calls from Pegs
10 missed calls from Eliza
8 miss calls from Dad

He ignored the messages, happy Rachel was safe. He limped to his car, driving home. He walked in to see his sisters freaking out, Eliza was calling everyone to find him. George Washington was calming down Angelica, who was pacing the carpet down, and Peggy was petting Rachel, looking at her phone. They all looked up to see the disaster that is Alexander.

"L-Lexi?" Peggy asked, tears in her eyes. She saw Alexanders state, she saw the limp he left behind when making his way to his room, no one said anything. Just watched as Alex limped his self to his room, he seemed numb. Peggy let go of Rahcel as Alexander called her from his room. After a good 10 minutes, the sisters made thier way to his room.

"Alex? What happend?" Angelica asked, siting on the edge of the bed, Alex flinched at the action. "J-J-Jo-J-Joh-J-J-John." Alexander whisperd under his breath new and old tears staining his face. The girls hearts sunk, and boiled at the same time. They gave Alex a bath, and got him to sleep, Eliza wanted to stay with Alexander for the night, so Peggy could go to work, they decided that was best. Peggy also agreed to buy Alexander some food because he was out.

Alexander never took money from his dad, wanted to earn it all his way. That made thier father proud of his ambitious, adopted son. When Peggy was home, and Eliza asleep, Angelica made her way to a Mr. John Laurans's home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Unlike Alexander, John was asleep in bed when he heard banging on his door. He tried ignoring it, but it never stopped. He got up and put on a hoodie, groaning as a headache began to form, "COMMING, COMMING!!" John yelled across the hall hoping to ease the knockers nerves. "Heh, cuming...." He chuckled to himself. After he got to the door, the knocking had stopped for a few seconds, he rolled his eyes as he opened the door. Not 5 seconds later of seeing the Schuyler Sisters, he was met with fist to face. Knowing him onto the floor, he rubbed his red cheek, looking up at the culprit.

"Angelica....?"

Angelica could not help but give John a sinister grin.

"John Laurans~."

"Congragulations."

(I know the story was really early to hurt Alex like that, and the rape thing. Oh, and I've never written a rape story, so sorry if it is scrappy. I make consensual ones with love between one another, so again sorry! Hope you enjoyed!!!)