Chapter 7: Wait, What?

Alexander had been avoiding Thomas all day at work, Thomas ignored it, of course he did. Little did he know he would see something that would change the way he saw 'Office Slut'.

It was almost the end of the shift, and Thomas was on his way to the restroom, when he heard grunting, half the office had already left. Thomas slowly approached the restroom, trying the lock, the door would not budge. He acted quickly, getting the keys and unlocking the door with ease.

What he saw wpuld scar him, he saw an unconscious Alexander Hamilton and a Mr. John Laurans having all-to-fun with his body. Thomas felt anger reach his mind, acting before he thought. He crept behind John Laurans, ripping him by his hair off of Alexander. John groaned, reaching back to the hand in his hair, to be thrown to the ground.

Thomas looked to see Alexanders head bleeding, glass behind him, shattered. Thomas looked over at John, furry in his eyes, he was going to swing a punch, key word, was. When John walked threw him, THREW HIM. John proceeded to rape poor Alexander, who awoke, flailing and screaming for John to stop.

Thomas wanted to help him, but he couldn't move. His body was stuck, Alex looked over at Thomas, mouthing a 'help' with tears in his eyes, blood dripping down his forhead. Why couldn't he move? Why didn't he stop John?

Thomas woke up in a cold sweat at his office desk. His breathing heavy, "A dream?" Thomas shivered. Thomas gathered his things, locking his office, when he was about to leave. But a force stopped him, that dream... it felt so real. Thomas closed his eyes taking a deep breath, ignoring his better mind set, he just left, not looking back.

Thomas Jefferson went home that night, his body cold from the chill of the night breeze. He looked threw things on Facebook, looking up Alexanders name, to see if he had any information on him. But no, his Facebook was deleted, but Why?

He had no social medias, only thing he could find on the name Alexander Hamilton, was the Pamphlet that broke his name. Thomas wanted to ask him, but he was nervous Alex might file herrasment, or worst. Thomas was worried about the tan man, but not wanting to seem odd, he did nothing.

Thomas went to work the next day, Alexander called in sick...Damit.

The next day? Sick...

Next...Sick...

He was sick for the next 2 weeks, and if Thomas was being honest? He was worried about him. Everyday made his mind fog with worry, he hated the feeling. But he left it alone.

After almost a month, Alexander came back, his hair down, his face looking to the floor. He never looked anyone in the eye, and that strong aura of his died, like horribly. Alexander ignored Thomas, when Thomas got pissed at him? Alexander brushed him off.

They got into alot of fights, some turned a little physical, others made the next building over complain from the two yelling. They became enemies, all sympathy of Alexander flew out of Thomas's mind, but still faintly there. Alexander hated, Thomas, or so he thought...

(Ok this chapter went everywhere, I made it at 3 am, I was half asleep. I will republish a better one soon, but I lost inspiration for a time.)