Chapter 3: After Effect

It had been 2 years since the 'Hamilton Pamphlet' Alexander was tromitized from his rape going public, and the rape itself. He soon got a service dog, he named her Rachel, after his mother. she was Black Lab breed.

His dog was very smart, it knew 106 tricks, the main being how to get Alexander form hurting himself, and going into panic attacks. She was well behaved, she was around a year old, maybe a bit younger. When ever he went out, she would wear a pink 'Service Dog' vest, with warning like -Do Not Pet- and -Working-. His sisters Eliza, Peggy, and Angelica insisted on bringing her everywere, Alexander was against it for a while, but agreed.

(Photo of dog on top)

He was going to work a little early, to dodge Charles Lee and John Adams. Today they were getting a new chief of staff, Alexander was a reck about it, he didn't want a new chief of staff, he wanted Washington back.

Everyone was in the meeting room Alexander took his normal spot near the back, away from everyone else. When a dark skinned, frizzy haired, man walked in. He was wearing a megeta dress shirt and black jeans. Alexander felt his heart melt at the view,  he quickly stopped that, he didn't want love.

The man addressed himself as Thomas Jefferson, he went around the room, pulling off hints that he knew everyone's background. "Ah, Mr. Lafayette, French transfer for your great photography." He said, Lafayette shrunk in his place, "Really frère?" Lafayette said, swatting him away. Wait....brother?

Eventually he came to Alexander, his heart sunk and melted at the same time. He had read the papers, to him he thought Alexander was a real slut, a player with no flavor, so on. He seemed a bit entertained himself.

"And....Hamilton..." Thomas said, watching as Alexander shrunk near him, everyone in the office seemed to enjoy the entertainment. He stepped closer, until looked next to Alexander's chair. He saw a black lab with a pink 'Service Dog' vest he backed up, a little startled about the dog. "Yeah..." He just walked away, as Alexander started to pet his dog for comfort.

Later in the office, Alexander brought some papers that Thomas needed to sign for recusation. Alexander dropped off the papers, his dog no where in sight, he left it in his office for a quick drop off. Before he could leave, his felt a hand pull him away from the door, whispering in his ear. "Sit."

Alexander did as asked, he shrunk in his seat. "Alexander Hamilton, yes, I've heard about you. The Hamilton Pamphlet? Right?" Thomas said chuckling as Alexander looked away. He was trying to get in Alex's head, and it was working.

"An arrigent, immigrant, alone, whore, who can't even stand without someone in command? You're weak, alone, and the worst here in your home." Thomas said, "With that said, I trust you can handle a simple task such as getting these documents threw Congress, you seem to love arguing. Even if you are wrong and incorrect on your opinions." Alexander held his head down, face spilling tears.

He was shaking, he searched for Rachel, but then rememberd, he left her in his office. He grabbed the papers Thomas passed to him and ran out of his office, hearing laughing, mocking, taunting from everyone else. He made it to the restroom before breaking down. His body raking with pain, he stared pulling his hair, scratching his nails down his arms, hard enough to make them bleed.

He was a crying, shaking, bloody mess by the time someone entered the restroom. He was huddled in a stall, a hand over his mouth to cover his quivering breath. Unfortunately the person heard, pulling the unlocked stall open, Alexander's eyes widened at the sight. No one had ever seen him in such a state, his arms bleeding, his hair messy and tears running down his face. He was shaking and gasping for air, the person who discovered him only made things worst.

The person at the stall door stared back in disgust, horror, and pleasure. The man at the stall door stood tall, having a small smile on his lips. This man held a high name of...

John Laurans.

-I know all the chapters are short, I'm hoping to make them longer in the future! Thank you!-