Chapter 2: Hamilton's Breaking-Point

Angelica, Peggy, and Eliza walk into Alexanders' apartment. He had lived there a good 3 years, they looked around for their brother. Angelica heard small sobs and approached the closet of Alexander's small room.

Right there, in a sobbing, broken mess of hurt, sat Alexander Hamilton. Curled up into a ball in the corner, shredded notes lie near him. Angelica could vaguely see the words on the ripped up paper.

"Dearest Alexander-"

"My love for you is never to dou-"

"You eyes show insper-"

"-Love that covers m-"

"Forever, John Laur-"

Just ripped out pieces of words that use to carry love in Alexanders eyes. Angelica could not stand the sight of her strong, caring, heavy willed, brother. So, broken, hurt, and worse than that, he looked...

Weak.

Peggy and Eliza came into Alexander's room, to see their brother being held by Angelica, he was clinging onto her dress, tears running down his face. Eliza rapped a hug around him, making Alex flinch. That startled all 3 of them, Alexander never got scared, never. At least since he moved to America, he was the scary one.

Soon after a good 2 hours, Alexander had fallen asleep on Peggy's lap, Eliza putting his things away, and cleaning up his apartment. Angelica had taken it to her own hands to delete all communication with John, deleting videos and photos of them. Finding old gifts from him. And throwing away pictures of the two, which, by the way, were everywhere.

The girls were a small bit confused, not finding any new papers. They were pretty happy at that. Alexander didn't read it yet, they could still help fix him. You see, if he knew his rape had gone public, he would not just be broken, but he would be suicidal. The girls promised one another to never tell him, to see if Washington could help move Alex to a different part of the building, give him his own office or something. Just never let him read the article in the paper.

Everything would be just fine, right?

So far everything went great, the girls got Hamilton into therapy, and George Washington agreed to give him his own office, on the other side of the building. The girls had to explain the mess to their father. So he ordered the stopping of printing for the story. And it worked for a while, but soon Aaron Burr took over their father's office.

He was fine with the story being printed, and it only took so long for Alexander to get his hands on the papers.

It had been a few months later, when Peggy decided to visit Alexander, only to see him on the floor, crying, shaking, and barely able to breathe. He was yanking his hair, scratching at his arms, and hurting himself. Peggy ran to pull Alexander's arms to his side. Hamilton tried to pull away, struggling in her arms. Peggy just pulled him into a hug, trying to calm him down.

"Shhh, it's ok, please stop, what happened?" Alexander was still shaking as Peggy asked him the question. "H-Hamilton, p-p-p-pamphlet, I sorry s-s-so-sorry. D-did n-not  w-w-wan-want!" Alexander sobbed, clinging to his sister. Peggy held him closer. "It's not your fault, shhh. You didn't do anything." Hamilton tried to calm down, eventually, Peggy called her other sisters, she needed back-up.

When the sisters arrived they did the same as before, got rid of the papers, checking his contacts on his phone, blocking the articles on his laptop. And went as far to get him to a doctor, because he was a reck.

They calmed him down after a good 2 weeks, he was jumpy, shy, and weak. The girls got news of Alexanders PTSD from his therapist. That's when they got Alexander's new PTSD dog.

(Please comment good names for Alexanders new dog, it is female, and please comment the breed you think would be cool along with a name!! Thank you!)