Chapter-2

"Where the fu*k am I ?" I whispered under my breath.

Coming out of a soft pink duvet, I raised my both arms to feel the texture of the clothes, there was a small shape of Kitty design embroided all over the pyjamas. I slowly twirled around to see the whole room was embraced in different shades of pink, I clutched my head to erase the image, still the unbearing colour wasn't going anywhere.

I held the fluffy blanket and covered it around me like a dough.

A few minutes passed in before I peeked outside with one eye open.

Nope! Still there!

Is it a dream? Am I still sleeping?

Those were the  type of questions popping into my mind. I pinched myself on the right arm to reassure myself I was actually awake.

"Ouch! Damn! It hurts, that means, it's not a dream." My mouth hung open slightly in shock. I couldn't comprehend what was happening. My mind jumped everywhere as my  heart thumped like a basketball bouncing up and down.

I heard some noise of heavy footsteps coming out of the room, then there was a light knock on the door, and in seconds, it swung open revealing a man in his middle thirties with a mop of brunette hair over his head, and watching me with twinkling hazel eyes.

"Hey! Baby girl, you're still in your pyjamas, c'mon its getting late, otherwise, your mom will be going all HULK on you," he said, chuckling to himself, the small lines of wrinkles became prominent around the corners of his eyes.

"DAD, Is that you?"

I felt as my eyes were bulging out of my socket after getting the second shock of today. Strangely, he was looking a bit younger from when I remember .

"No, actually, I am a spy working as  undercover!" He exclaimed trying to maintain straight face but failed miserably.

Ugghh! Dad and his lame jokes.

I rolled my eyes at that. My tongue would have definitely slipped some words if I weren't as surprised as then.

I immediately looked around myself, there was a mirror on the side wall. I carried my wobbly feet in front of the rectangular mirror, all covered in pink glitter, just to find my reflection completely changed.

In the mirror, there was a girl who was looking slightly younger to me, may be around her teenage.

She had the same brunette hair with blonde streaks as me but they were more like shiny, lazily falling on the shoulders like a stream of fresh water. Her small hazel smokey eyes which were slightly widened, looking straight at me through the mirror.

I came out of the enchanted trance from the sound of a door being shut off .

"What the fudge is happening? From what I remember, I didn't get into time travel capsule; Am I in the past? or What!"