Chapter-7

"You should think before opening that di*k su*king mouth of yours." Jessica was standing there with folded hands and satisfied smile on her face.

I covered my mouth with hands when I saw she had splattered someone's juice before pouring strawberry  milkshake on Rebecca's crop top which was then turned into mix of something  light pink and orange colours.

On the other side, Rebecca was rooted to the floor as in shock of what just  had happened. She tried to lunge at Jessica but in no vain,before she even could do that, two guys from basketball team stood in between them.

"So you think, you're smarter and bad mouth about me in front of the whole class." She menacingly traversed towards Rebecca, "Isn't it ironic, you can't even approach me and here you're thinking that you stand a chance against me."

"Let me have my way,then I'll show you what I can do." Rebecca seethed  with anger, like her hair, her face filled with the fiery red colour, " Let your guard dogs freed me ,I'll show you if I have a chance or not."

My horror was evident on my face when I saw one of the earlier jocks then holding Rebecca in place from behind, forced her to sit down on knees over the floor.

My heart was thumping loud that I was sure it would come out of my chest anytime

My heart was thumping loud that I was sure it would come out of my chest anytime. In front of me, I could see Rebecca's terrified face,trying her best to mask it but failing miserably.

For a brief moment,her gaze met mine which was silently telling me to do something this time. This scenario rendered me motionless as it wasn't only effecting her but also me.

I could see myself in her shoes,when all those years ago the same blonde girl had forced me to kneel in front of her as everyone poured their leftovers on me like rain splatter on a dusty pane. It was a mellow moment  which broke me  to the core,left me in cold shredded silence. Then this same redhead girl came like a knight and saved me from the further destruction.

Then there I was, like a coward foolish person watching all this happening with wide eyes and glued to the seat,doing nothing to save her.

It seems like replaying the same movie with different characters. Since morning,  from time to time flashes  of my past has been visiting me. And this is giving me chills. Something is not right here.

On clearing my head, I caught Blake's attention,silently pleading with my eyes to stop all of this. He was reluctant at first to do that,conflicting with his innerself.

"Please......" My voice cracked in the end, praying that he would stop all this.

On seeing my incessant begging, he rose from his seat and started heading  towards the scene. I jumped on my feet when I saw Jessica forcefully pressing her sharp manicured nails into the cheeks of her target, making Rebecca flinched with pain.

Blake gently pushed back Jessica from behind, she protested a little but eventually gave up as Blake demandingly told everyone to stop filming.

People were nuts there, taking pleasure in someone else's sorrow. I wasn't any different from them as I stood in the sideline  like a bystander. My subconscious mocked me and it was true indeed.