Chapter-13

Listen to the above track: Coat of many colours by Dolly Parton
(PS. Her voice is so angelic)

Special Note: This chapter contains some violent scenes. If you are not okay with it, you can skip this chapter.

"Mr. Vlad! What're you doing here? What was that th...thing that came from your mouth? Where's my mom?"

"Ah! So many questions we have here. In my knowledge, I should be the one asking questions, ain't I?" He removed his legs from the coffee table and stood up while buttoning up his blue coat.

He clapped his hands.

The two bald guys emerged from my parent's room, one holding my mother from behind while the other struggling against my dad's efforts of freeing himself.

"Mom! Dad!" I tried to run towards them, before I could do that, Vlad put the revolver at my mom's head.

"Think before putting your plan into action. One mistake and your mother's head will split into two." he warned, "Quite the great imagination I have, right dearie?"

Dearie! Why this nickname seems familiar?

Oh no! The party! Black out!

My thoughts went back to that Saturday night after listening that nickname coming from his mouth.

"It was you! The guy in the party."

"Clever enough! " He scratched his clean shave face with the back of a gun.

"Why are you doing this? Please! Let go my parents. "

"If I had known you're gonna do this, I would have smashed that face of yours. Don't you dare touch my daughter." My dad growled at Vlad, giving him the sting eye.

"Ah! The family love." Vlad made a heart with his hands, while pouting. "I'll answer all of your questions." He gave me a cheshire cat smile while prancing over to me.

His nearness made me shudder with fresh wave of fear.

He trailed his gun on my cheek. "Be a sweet girl and tell me where is it?"

"I... I don't know what're you ta... talking about?" I muttered, my heart rate going through the roof.

I froze, my eyes going wide when they met the end of gun with a silencer, pointed at the centre of my forehead.

"You Earthlings think we're fools. I'm talking about the portal, where is it?"

"Wh... What portal?

"Are you shitting me? I'm talking about the thing who looks like your phone."

Dammmn! I again forget they call my phone a portal.

Realization hit me hard that he was talking about my phone, and unfortunately, that meant he knew everything about this world.

"Leave my daughter out of this. If you want money, I will give it to you all. Just leave her alone." Dad pleaded from behind, beside him, my mother's eyes were blood shot, tears were not stopping from dribbling out of them.

Vlad drawled with a crooked smile, turned to Dad. " You see! Money is not my priority. " He faced me. His smile grew bigger, giving me the chills. "You know what it is, right dearie?"

His snake like tongue darted outwards from his mouth. His face showed scaly skin for a split second.

I cried out, clamping my hands over my mouth.