Chapter- 4

Listen to the track👆
Invisible- By Hunter Hayes

"What! That's the statement you've got behind your quote 'I know who you are?'"

"So what! You fu*kinn expect me to say some sweet sh*t about you."

"First of all, I'm not at all interested in your sweet talk either, I thought you could have known where I came from? But who am I kidding ?"

"What're you even talking about? I thought you were an obnoxious little snob, but guess what you're also a hella weirdo."

"Don't call me that."

"Then what! ......Princess. " Keith was standing in the parking lot, a smirk was playing on his lips.

My patience level was going downhill while fighting with this grey eyed boy who thought he was some kinda bad boy of this school, and his main target to get on my nerves.

"Ugghh! Why am I even talking to you?"

"Well, I'd also like to know this answer, Princess." After saying this with fake sweet smile, he shut-off this conversation and started walking towards his ride may be.

I was so close to get the answers but man, I was so wrong, he was also oblivious to this situation.

After I put these thoughts to the back of my mind, my gaze went to the Chevrolet Malibu car. A shudder ran through my body.

There's no way in hell, I'm gonna sit alone in that car.

If Blake had been there, I would have gone with him but he had to go to basketball practice after school.

I released a sigh and then started walking towards the monster car with sagging shoulders. A curse word reached to my ears for the second time that day. I could recognise that voice easily because there was only one person whose sentences were incomplete without swearing.

I turned back to see what was the chaos, then I saw that Keith was kicking his car's tyre out of frustration which was flat.

"Uhmm... got some problem there?"

"No, Sherlock Holmes, everything's absolutely fu*king fine." He rolled his eyes at me.

"No need to be sarcastic, I was just wondering if you need any help. Well, it seems to me that you don't need any. "I started walking again towards my car.

"Hey, wait! Pretty head..."

I stopped in my tracks, and turned around to face my body in his direction .

"What's with you and your nicknames?"

He again rolled his eyes at me. I was already starting to hate him.

"Anyway, you were saying something." I reminded him that he called me back.

"Have you got any spare tyre in your car?"

"So, you are basically asking me here to help you." A smirk was playing on my lips. I didn't know why I was reacting that way but I was quite enjoying it.

"Don't flatter yourself, just answer the damn question, Princess. "

"Nope, I don't have any, but if you want I can give you the ride. "

It was better to sit with this annoying creature instead of sitting alone in that horrifying car.

"Are you flirting with me, Princess? " Then it was his turn to smirk and my jaw was almost touching the ground at the audacity of his.

"Wh..... What! I wasn't, Ugghh! Whatever."

"Fine, I'll go with you, but I'll drive and that's final." He coolly responded to me.