Violette

Violette Sakamaki

age 18 (current physical appearance) real age unknown

Relationships :
karlheinz - husband
Cordelia - half sister
Ayato - nephew
Laito-nephew
Kanato - nephew 

Occupation: daughter of the demon lord
Karlheinz 's fourth wife ( were engaged long before he married Cordelia)

appearance : Violette has long wavy hair that gets slightly darker as it reaches her legs and short curly hair in the front. Her bangs fully cover her forehead. Natural bright pink eyes that tend to turn into a shade of red the longer she doesn't drink blood.

love interests :?

likes: sweets , tea , music , reading, gardening

dislikes : day time , tomatoes , bugs , Yui , the color green , orange

personality : can be quite silent letting her mind run with the clouds . Has the tendency to put others in front of her own needs. Can be very kind to others with a twisted personality lurking just below the surface.

After her marriage with Karlheinz she became the peacemaker between Cordelia and the rest of the wives. Both half sisters had a tight bond with one another in their youths until Cordelia fell in love with Karlheinz.  One sided rivalry blossomed between the two and the girls drifted leading to Violette trying her hardest to care for her nephews in her own way. Disappeared months before Cordelia's death leading to the brothers suspecting their mother.