Slumber party gone wrong

"Hayes I said go make popcorn!" "Oh I didn't hear you." "Sure you didn't." I laughed a bit at how the Grier boys argue. "What's so funny Alana?" Nash asked. "Oh nothing." "Tell me right now!" "No Nash!" I climbed over the couch but fell over it. Nash hovering over me. "Nooo!" He picked me up putting me on the couch trying to suffocate me with a pillow. "SWERVE!" I yelled. Me and carter made that up whenever we need something. "DID I HEAR SWERVE!?" "SWERVE CARTER!" He tackled Nash then I joined in their wrestling. I jumped on Nash who was on carter. I was laying straight on his body struggling to keep his hands beside his head. Carter laid on both of us. "Oh meh gerd carter." I managed to get out of my mouth. Some of the boys joined us downstairs. "Are we interrupting something?" Aaron asked. "YES WE WERE ABOUT TO GET NAKED!" "CAN WE NOT BE INTERRUPTED!" Nash played along. I got up taking my sweater off. I walked to carter taking his off then Nash's shoes. I took off my shirt revealing my tank top. Then I only had on my tank top and booty shorts on. "Are you guys going to go or watch us have a threesome?" "Are you serious?" Jack g asked. "Why do you want to join?" "No." Then the rest of the boys joined. "What are we watching?" "Insidious chapter twooo." "Whyyy?" "Because we is." Shawn said. "Because we are." I corrected him. "Where's Matt?" "I think he's in his room." I walked up the steps then heard. "Wait I'm coming with you!" It was Cameron. "Thanks for sticking up for me earlier. I didn't know you cared for me that much." "Well I do, now you know." We walked up a little ways then stopped by the door. "Alana?" "What." "Why do you care about me?" I couldn't tell him because I liked him, sort of loved, I don't know what happened between me and Matt. "Cameron, I care about you because." I stopped mid sentence then just kissed him. We kissed for a few seconds then I pulled away. "Now I know fully why you care about me." I blushed looking down. "Don't hide your face." He put his finger on my chin lifting my head up. Then kissed me again. "Get it cam!" "Woo!" "Shut up!" I opened the door with cam following. "Knock." I knocked twice. I heard a faint, "come in." Cam pecked my lips walking back downstairs. "Hey matty." "Never call me that." "Is something wrong?" I stood in front of him. He was in his chair that he always sits in. "Tell me ma-." "Why don't you care about me like that?" "Matt don-." "No I'm gonna!" "Matt! Let me expl-." "No!" "FUCKING MATT!" "I DO CARE ABOUT YOU LIKE THAT!" "NO YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT LANA!" "MATT I DO!" "IM SORRY FOR DISAPPOINTING YOU ALANA!" He walked towards his door. "Matt please." I was on the verge of crying. A tear escaped my eye. "I care about you this way, not the over protective way Matt, I care about you, I don't want to lose you Matt." He stood in front of his door shaking his head. "Matt?" "MATTHEW ANSWER ME!" "IM SORRY I MADE YOUR LIFE DIFFICULT! WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT ME?! I MADE YOUR LIFE HELL AND YOU CARE ABOUT ME?!" "Matt that's in the past now." "NO I FEEL STUPID FOR HURTING A GIRL I LIKE! I FUCKING CANT LIVE RIGHT NOW!" "MATT IF IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER JUST HIT ME!" "JUST DO IT MATT I WONT BE MAD AT YOU ILL STILL CARE ABOUT YOU! DO IT!" He punched me in the stomach. "THERE I DID IT!" He collapsed on the floor against his wall with his head in his hands. "Thank you matt." "No don't thank me." "Thank you." He sniffled. "Matt please don't cry." "Don't feel guilty because you hit me, I wanted you to." "No I shouldn't have did it." I pulled my tank top up to see a bruise forming. He rubbed the bruise. It was really huge. He went behind me rubbing it. "I'm sorry, I guess I'm not used to hitting you." "It's okay Matt." "You deserved to do it, I'm a horrible person." "Why are you a horrible person?" "I kissed Cameron, I'm so sorry." He walked towards his door again. "But Matt, i didn't feel anything in the kiss." "I guess he'll just have to be my brother. He locked his door. "Matt." "Do you miss hitting me?" "Why?" "Cause I'm just an ugly bitch no one likes." "Are you kidding me, most of the boys like you!" "Name them then." "The jacks, Shawn, Hayes, Nash, Taylor, Aaron,." "I think that's it." "No they don't." "Yes they do." "Let's go see the boys and Sophia." While Matt and I were walking to his basement he asked me, "truth or dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to flirt with Shawn the whole night, I'll give you a surprise." "Okay." We made it to his basement. "Shawny!" I jumped on him but he wasn't expecting it so we fell. "What the hell." I stared at his face. "Your so cute." I poked his nose then he scrunched it up. "Awww your just like a baby." I rolled off of him. He got up then pulled me up then I jumped on him again. "Alana what are you doing?" "Being bored." I looked at Matt then he put both thumbs up winking. "I love you boys so much." "Awe we love you too." I was still in Shawn's arms then the boys came in for a group hug. "Where's soph?" "She went somewhere with Taylor." "OH MY GOD!" I put my head in the crook of Shawn's neck. The lighting and thunder boomed together. "Who wants to be my thunder buddy?" I joked. I walked to Matt then started singing the thunder buddy song. It thundered again making me jump them the power went out. "What was that?" None of the boys were around me so I panicked. "Fine, don't be with me then." I was a little scared. Then someone sat next to me. "FUCKING SHIT!" "Sh it's me." "Jack?" It was jack g. "Where's everybody?" "Don't worry about it." He brought me up the stairs holding my waist. "Where are you taking me?" "Sh baby." I was confused for a moment when I felt lips on mine. They were jacks. I put my arms around his neck not thinking what I was doing. He put his hands on my ass squeezing it. I gasped making him chuckle. I smiled into the kiss. He trailed down to my neck. "Where are we?" "In the bathroom." He sat me on the counter. He made a few hickeys, "Whoops." I trailed down to his neck making a hickey right in the middle. Then I made another one on the side. I went back to his plump lips kissing them lustfully. I pulled at the hem of his shirt. Then the power came back on. "Uhh finally." I kissed him one more time then opened the door. "Let's go for a walk in the rain." "Tell me where they all went." "Who?'' "You know who!" "Fuck it." I opened the door them slammed it shut. I walked down the road. "Alana wait!" I didn't care who it was I didn't care if it was raining I sure has hell didn't care if I was cold. "Wait!" I turned around to see Matt. I turned back around walking faster. "Alana!" He grabbed my wrist. "FUCK YOU MATT LET GO OF ME!" "No!" "You obviously don't care just go!" "NO ALANA!" "TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU GUYS WERE THEN!" No answer. "Fuck you guys." "I never want to see you again." I can't believe they just did that, leaving me confused.