meet my brothers

"Wait, Matt give me your keys." "Ugh." "If you whine I'm gonna get us pulled over." "Fine." I put the keys in the ignition and started driving home. "Hey will you call soph for me, she's alone at my house." "Sure." "Where's your phone?" "In your pocket." "which one?" "Your ass pocket." He leaned to his left taking my phone out. "Hello?" "Hey are you okay?" "Yeah why?" "Just thought you were lonely, I'm gonna be out for about an hour or two is that okay?" "Yeah just be safe." "okay love you soph." "Love you Lana." "Hang up first." she said. "No you hang up." "Hang uupp!" "No you ha-." Matt hung up the phone first. "Matt!" "Sorry it was annoying!" I grabbed his hand like a boy would to his girlfriend. "So where do wanna go princess?" I tried to do a mans voice. "Want to come over my house and do some things?" He did a girl impression and wiggling his eyebrows. "I would love to baby." I brought his hand up to my face and kissed the back of his hand. "He he." He giggled like a girl.

*Matt's house*

"Matt stay there." I got the keys and ran to Matt's side and opened the door. "Come on hon'." I pulled him out. He opened his front door then I saw 8 guys. "Alana, meet my brothers."