O2L!

Matt was bending down in front of his dresser butt naked. "Oh my fuck Alana!" "I'm sorry!" I yelled and ran back out. I laughed to myself then walked down to see a lot of new boys. "Hey girl!" Nash yelled. "Betch!" I yelled running to him and tackling him into a hug. "This is o2L." "Uh hey I'm Alana!" "A.k.a, your Queen, bow down to your royal queen." "No just kidding." "I'm Trevor." "Jccc!" "Connor." "I'm Sam." "Thee names kian." "And I'm Ricky." "Wassup." I leaned into Nash's side. "Ricky can you get me oreos, there in the fridge." "Who pu-." "No questions, that's just me." He opened the fridge and gave me my oreos. "Oh and my fruit cup!" "Seriously?" "Seriously." "So what's the plan kids?" "Kids?" "Uh no, I'm pretty sure I said donkies." "I like you, your my new bff." "Um excuse me, she's mine." They all argued about whose bff I was going to be. "Whose gonna be your bff?" JC asked quickly. "Nashley." I smiled at him saying it the same as he did in his q&a video. "Whoo you fuckers!" "Sh!" "I'm gonna take a shower." I decided to use the downstairs one. I got my clothes and a towel. I grabbed my loofa then walked into the bathroom locking it. I stripped out of my clothes then waited for the water to get at the right temp. I got in thinking about what I'm gonna do for today. After I got done I dried up putting on my clothes. I realized I forgot a shirt. I peeked out the door to see Shawn walking in from the back yard with his guitar. "Shawn." "Holy shit you scared me! What do you want?" "I need your sweater." "I forgot a shirt." He put down his guitar then took off his sweater from his back, the sweater pulling his shirt up. I looked at his torso but it soon was gone. I snapped out of it seeing that I opened the door fully. "Uh, here." I let out an awkward laugh putting his sweater on the sweater almost to mid thigh. I had booty shorts so it looked like I had nothing under. The smell of his cologne made me want to smell it all day. I put my clothes in my hamper upstairs walking back downstairs. "I love the smell of your sweater." I notified Shawn. "Thanks I guess." I plopped jcs lap. "I know your girlfriend Lia." "Why don't you call her to come over?" "Okay." He pulled out his phone. I sat by Shawn squeezing in the little space between him and the side of the couch. "Can I keep your sweater?" "Yeah." "Matthew Lee Espinosa!" "Coming!" He skipped a few steps but missed one landing on the floor. I burst out laughing along with everyone else. "You. Stupid. Shithead!" I said between laughs. "You are!" He got back up running towards me and Shawn. I got up yelling, "You will nev-." I tripped over the small coffee table that cut me off from my sentence. Now it was every ones turn to laugh at me. "Shut up its not funny!" "Look who's the stupid shithead now!" Matt said calming down. I flipped him off sitting back down by Shawn. "Aw I ship shalana!" "Whoo shalana!" Everyone started chanting shalana. "Guys just because I sit by him doesn't mean were together." "But I like the name shalana." "Hey! Does anyone know Jacobs number?!" I love Jacob white sides. "I do." Ricky said. "Give it to me!" He told me his number then I put him in my contacts as jacubz<3. I called him. "Hello?" "Hey Jacob!" "Uh hey whose this?" "Alana!" "Oh that girl from YouTube? You can sing good!" "But anyway where'd you get my number?" "From the phone book." I said sarcastically. "Haha very funny." "Can you come over to the house?" "Which house?" "The white house." I said sarcastically again. "Well you are a sarcastic one." "The magcon house." We all had a house together in Florida. "Ok." (Just pretend Jacob lives in Florida because I really don't know where he lives or unless that's where he lives. Sorry haha) "I'll be there in 10." I hung up looking at everybody. ""BAE IS COMING OVER!" "WHOOO!" Everyone else cheered. 10 minutes later. The doorbell rang making me jump up running to it and opening it. "JACOB!" "ALANA!" I jumped on him hugging the life out of him. He put his hands under my thighs. It felt like 3 years of hugging him but it was like 30 seconds. I jumped down. "Thank you so much for coming!" "Yup." "Boyysss!" I yelled hearing pounding then a screech. "Come down neatly!" The pounding calmed down meaning they are coming down neatly. "And bossy." Jacob muttered. "Aha yeah." "JACOB!" They all yelled in unison running over to us. "Woah woah woah woah woah!" "Didn't I say neatly? Next time you guys will be scrubbing toilets and doing your own dishes!" "Sorry ma'am." "Guys I was kidding." I laughed. "Well hey." "Oh I texted sammy to come over." "SAMMY FUCKIN WILKINSON!?" "YES SAMMY WILKINSON!" Jacob yelled. I jumped up and down excitedly. "When will he-." Ding dong. "HES HERE!" I opened the door once more. "Hey....... Sammy." I leaned on the doorframe trying to keep myself cool. "Hey." He towered over me. "Sup, Alana." I dragged him after me not bothering to close the door. "He's here." "Well anyway, O2L!"