But Im only into you

"Mom?" "Yes honey." "I'm hungry." "Well hello hungry, I'm Brenda." "Mom seriously." "Okay fine, I'll make lunch after I put the laundry away." Yay! I love you mom!" I walked out of the laundry room. My mom and I are pretty close, a mother/daughter relationship! i heard my phone ring. "Hello miss Alana speaking how may I help you?" "Um, I was having a bad day and missing my best friend, where can I get help from?" "Hey soph!" I yelled through the phone. "Hey what are you doing?" "Nothing much, my moms about to make lunch." "Cool, cool." "I miss you so fucking much you don't understand." "I miss you too Lana." "I have a crazy idea." "Go on." "You know that 3,000 dollars I saved?" "Alana what are you saying?" "I can pay your way!" I said through the phone loudly. "Are you sure? it's 600 dollars for one person!" "I got plenty." "Okay what are we going to say?" she asked, her voice going into my left ear. "Say your going camping with Tina for like a week." "Okay sounds good." "Okay see you around 9:40!" It was 2:00 pm and it's only a six hour flight. "Okay love you Sophia!" "Love you Alana!" then I hung up. Can't wait to see my best friend! Just kidding it's my sister bitch! "Alana! Jenni! Leo! Lunch is ready!" My mom yelled. I jumped off my bed and rushed to the dining room. "What's for lunch?" "Your favorite!" "Pizza with fries and cheese?!" "Yup!" "WHOO! BEST MOM IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!" "Honey. hush I'm sure the whole neighborhood can hear you." Jenni and Leo laughed. "Shut up guys!"

*after lunch*

A few hours after lunch it was 9:00 pm. I took Jennis car even though I'm only 16. Let's hope I don't get pulled over! I started it and backed out excited to pick her up. After 30 minutes I made it to the airport. I ran into the airport and waited on the chairs.'flight 984 now landing' I assumed that it was Sophia's flight. I waited for about a minute until I heard. "Alana!" I looked to see Sophia. "SOPH!" She dropped her bags and ran to me. I heard awes. I teared up. "I missed you!" "I missed you too." "Did you drive alone?" "Yeah who cares let's go." She shrugged following me.

*home*

I got in the driveway at 12:51 a.m because we went for a ride around town. We got out then I saw Matt across the street. He ran over to me and Sophia. "Hey sexy." he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at Sophia disgusted. "And whose this beautiful lady?" She blushed. "Sophia." He gave her a paper then whispered in my ear. "But I'm only into you." Then bit my ear.