seriously?

"Why am I still waiting?" "Um." "We went to the backyard, but jack stayed back and tried to do it with you." "Ohh, matt." "Yes ma'am?" "Can you bring me shopping?" "Uh sure." I got ready then sat in the passenger seat. He finally walked out and got in. "Can you plug my phone in to the thingy?" He plugged my phone in the radio playing No One by Alicia Keys. "Omg I love this song!" I started singing along until he changed it to HYFR by Drake. "DUDE THIS SONG SUCKS!" "No it doesn't." "Change it." "No." I sighed leaning back in my seat. "Matthew." "What." "How old are you?" "Why?" "Did I ask you to say why?" "No I'm 17." "Why are you so grouchy?" "You know why." "Oh perioodd girl!" "Matt shut up!" "You don't know how it feels." He grabbed my hand entwining our fingers driving with one hand. "How much longer?" "Look its right there." He pulled into the parking lot finding a parking spot. I got out waiting for him in front of his car. "Maaatt." "Stop whining period girl." "I want to go in now!" "Fine." He pulled me against him holding my waist. A few girls stopped by us asking for pictures with Matt. "Sure." I stood there tapping my foot on the ground. "Is something wrong?" One of them asked. "It doesnt concern you." "Sorry she's on h-." "Say it you get fucked up." "Sorry." I need to try not to be grumpy to his fans. "Sorry I'm just having a bad day." "Oh its okay, I know why." I breathed out a laugh while pulling matt with me. "Did you give that girl your number?" "What girl?" "You know what girl matt don't play dumb with me!" "Why you jealous?" "No I was just curious." "Sure you were." "Shut up now."

*3 hours later*

Matt where are yo-." "OH MY FUCKING GOD SERIOUSLY?"

__________________________________

Hey beauties! Sorry for not updating for a few days. I was busy with school and homework and I was at my best friends slumber party or whatever for her birthday. Anyway thanks for over 500 reads! It means so much to me and keep reading and voting!

~monica