What did jealousy do to me?

"Hey soph?" "Yeah?" "Do you like Matt?" "Whose Matt?" "You know the one that gave you his number." "Oh yeah he's cute." "I'm gonna call him." She dialed his number then he soon answered. I walked out of my room and out the door to matts across the street. I rang the doorbell. "Coming!" someone yelled. The door opened and it turned out to be Matt. "Hey sexy." he winked while on the phone. "Matt can I talk to you?" "For what?" He asked harshly. "A reason." He pulled me in then slammed the door. He pulled me upstairs into his room. "Listen Sophia, I have to go." "Okay bye." "What do you want?" "Matt, do you like me?" This is like the only time he never hit me. "Why do you care?" "Because, you don't belong to anyone else but me." "Really? What if I liked Sophia?" "NO MATT!" "DONT YELL AT ME!" "I DONT CARE I CAN IF I WANT TO!" "Wait are you jealous?" "No?" It came out more like a question. "Yes you are." He pushed his body against mine. "You are mine, and nobody elses." "What if I liked Scott?" I referred to his friend from school. "I'll kick his ass." "If you want me, your gonna have to get it." I yelled running out of his room but he caught me before I ran out. "You must really want me." He chuckled and started kissing my neck. What did jealousy do to me?