First day

Alana

Today is my first day of school in Virginia, I got out of my bed to take a shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed. After I got dressed I went downstairs to get a granola bar. "Morning honey." "Morning mom." I walked to her kissing her cheek. "Bye I'm off to school!" I said walking out the door. I grabbed my penny board and plopped it on the ground and started riding to school. It took me about 5 minutes making me almost late for my class. I entered the school and walked straight to the office to get my paper. "Hi I'm Alana Kessler." "Oh that's right! Here's your papers and have a nice first day!" "Thank you." I looked at the paper to find my locker number. 126B. I walked to my locker to see a girl and boy making out next to it. I made a face opening my locker and putting my penny board in it. The boy stopped kissing the girl and looked at me. "Hey sexy." He winked. "Sorry not interested." I walked away to my first class, English. "Okay, be like the bitch you are!" He yelled. "You don't even know me to know if I am a bitch!" I yelled back. I heard footsteps then turned around to see that asshole. "What do you want?" "You." He grabbed my hips. "Get of me asshole!" I slapped his hands off. "Fine bitch." He pushed me to the ground making me drop my phone. I picked it up to see the whole screen messed up. "You owe me a phone!" I said angrily.