forgiveness and more drama

I still sat on the bench in the rain thinking about earlier. I can't believe they did that. I thought about where they were for a few more hours, then I got up walking to my house. I saw everyone sitting on Matt's porch including Sophia. They waved at me but I just flipped them off. I hate my life. Then I had an idea. I can visit my younger sisters grave. I never told you this but my younger sister committed suicide because she was bullied. I found out a week after she did it. It was a 10 minute walk but I didn't care about anything but my sister right now. I finally made it then sat down in front of it. "Hi jasmine." "I miss you." "I wish you were here, I wouldn't have any drama in my life with boys." "I would have been being lazy with you, having fun." "But I have to go, I love you so much." I got up then walked to my house. When I walked in I saw Sophia sitting on the stairs. I rolled my eyes walking back out walking to my favorite place no one knows. I found it a few weeks ago. I sat under the huge oak tree looking at the peaceful lake. "Why are you making this hard." I whispered to myself. "ALANA!" I heard a few voices. Let's just hope they don't find me. "Alana?" "How did you know where I am?" "You told me after you found it." I totally forgot I told Matt. "I'm sorry." "You have nothing to be sorry about." "I think were better off being the way we were." "Just bully me, it won't be a problem, I was bullied back at where I used to live." "They hit me everywhere but my face." "Why are you being so calm?" He asked. "Why do you want me to yell like last time?" "I don't know." "Why does life have to be hard matt? Why was I brought into this world?" "I have no reason to be here." "Yes you do have a reason, we all love you." "THEN WHY DONT YOU TELL ME ANYTHING FROM LASTNIGHT!? IS IT SOMETHINF BIG?! IS IT ABOUT ME!?" "NO!" "THEN FUCKING TELL ME!" "We all went to my room." "Why? Did jack g follow too?" "No." "So it was all a setup for me and him?" "Yes." I was pushing and pounding on his chest. "Alana calm down." "Why m-matt?" "I d-dont like him." "I'm sorry." "Can you forgive me?" He gave me the face he always does when he wants something. I laughed and wiped my eyes. "Of course I can, I can't stay mad at you for long." I hugged him tight and didn't want to let go. The smell of his Cologne smelt so good. "Where's everybody?" "My house." "Can I go get my stuff from your basement?" "Sure." I walked peacefully thinking to myself. I walked up his steps ignoring everyone walking down to his basement. I took off my damp tank top then put on my dry shirt and Matt's sweatpants. I put my socks on and went up to Matt's room to get my shoes. I put them on walking back downstairs. Act cool. I thought to myself. I walked into the living room sitting beside matt on the recliner. It was an awkward silence. "Why guys?" I asked. "Never mind, I'm sorry for just acting up from last night, I was just scared and that asshole, didn't make me feel better." I pointed to Jack g. "Alana?" "What?" "About last night." "We didn't set it up." "After the power went out." "We all thought it would be funny to scare you." "AM I FUCKING LAUGHING!?" "Sorry." "But where did you guys go?" "That's the thing."

________________________________

Uh oh! Where do you think they went? I am very tired so this is the chapter for tonight. Love you all!

~Monica