Dressrosa

Another Disclaimer: this chapter consists of scenes from the Dressrosa act but has been edited to better fit the concept of this fanfic (I like to keep my fanfics true to the original author's story and plot so I like to make 100% sure I have my facts straight (however I am only human so I do make mistakes every now and then or just change thangs up to fit the fanfic.... example of both: the first chapter of this fanfic, Sanji knows about the alliance with Law before they left Punk Hazard but in the manga/anime he found out after they left when Luffy told them and warned Law about Luffy's version and Law's version of "allies" are probably two completely different things. This was a mistake on my part but decided not to fix it because it fit the story better then him not knowing.) Also please excuse all the time skips, I didn't feel the need to summarize everything that happened and edited the parts that fit the fanfic best because we all already know what happened....  ANY WAY! BACK TO THE STORY!

******

Sanji thought he was dreaming when he heard the distant sound of someone yelling.

"We're here! Dressrosa!!"

"Idiot, don't yell!!" He heard Usopp yell back. "Doflamingo will hear us!!"

He slowly opened his eyes to find he had, once again, fallen asleep in Law's arms. He looked up and Law smiled at him.

"Good morning," Law said lightly drawing little circles on Sanji's arm. "Your captain's not going to be happy with you."

"Why's that?"

"You slept in. He's not going to be able to eat before we get there."

"He'll survive," he replied with a chuckle. 

"Maybe. But we should get out there."

"Yeah, before they get suspicious," Sanji added as he sat up.

They stood up and Law handed Sanji his shirt. He took it and slip it on. He flipped the collar up and Law reached up to help him button it.

"I can do it myself...."

"I know," Law replied, kissing him as he buttoned the last one. He grabbed the tie from the back of the bench and put it around Sanji's neck.

"I can do that too," Sanji said annoyed.

"Again, I know," he repeated before turning to the door. "Coming?"

"Yeah." He grabbed his jacket off the floor and followed Law. "By the way... don't be throwing my jacket on the floor. My cloths aren't cheep..."

"Sorry about that," Law said holding the door for him. "Guess I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing.... Although...."

"What?"

"Nothing... never mind." Although, can you blame me?  I was distracted by an amazing Prince, is what Law really wanted to say but was afraid of Sanji's reaction.

"Sanji! Tra-guy! There you are! Sanji, l want food! Make me food! I'm hungry!"

"Shut up," Sanji said throwing his jacket over Luffy's head. "You can wait till we get to Dressrosa."

"Why were you two in the aquarium?" Zoro asked skeptically.

"Eh...! ....Umm...." Sanji said trying to quickly come up with an excuse but nothing was coming to mind.

"We were discussing what Black Leg should make after we leave Dressrosa. You know how your cook is when it comes to food going to waist and making sure everyone is well fed.... He already knows what you guys like and the Samurai don't seem to be too picky.... So all that's left is me. We went to the aquarium to see what kind of fish you had."