Law's a Nerd

"HOLD YOUR HORSES STRAW HAT!" Pekoms yelled after Luffy as he ran to get Chopper... forgetting that he didn't know where to go.

"Hrm?" Luffy said spotting something green out of the corner of his eye.

He looked over to find Zoro setting on a bench just outside the door. His legs crossed, arms behind his head, and three swords by his side.

"Zoro!" He smiled. "You were here?"

Zoro opended his eye and looked up to his captain.

"Did you hear all that just now?"

"I did," he replied bluntly.

"You're probably...," he began with his big shut-eyed smiled. "All worried about Sanji! Aren'tcha?" He chuckled.

"Don't make me kick your ass. I told you to leave that idiot alone.

******

"NEKOMAMUSHI IS BLEEDING ALL OVER~!!!" Chopper yelled, his eyes bugging out of his head.

******

"They're this way," Law said to his crew before they could even see the Straw Hats, sencing their presents.

"You're going to introduce us to them right!" Shachi said excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah," Law said getting annoyed with their constant begging this whole way.

"Properly, right!" Penguin add. "We're allies now and if you and Black Leg are going to be seeing each other then...."

"I said I'd introduce you!"

*****

"What the hell are you doing, you damn monster cat!!!" Zoro yelled, a lump now growing on his head.

Luffy couldn't help himself but laugh at the situation.

"Hrm?" Law said with a frown as they entered the small clearing, a drop of sweat appearing on his forehead. "What's this ruckus about?"

"WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BLOOD!! SOMEONE GO GET SOME BLOOD FOR ME, STAT!!" Chopper ordered frantically.

"Yes, Doctor Chopper," Said the reindeer mink as she ran to fulfill his request.

Chopper gasped lovingly at the reindeer girl's response, "Th... Th... Thank... Tha..."

"What's wrong, Chopper...?!" Usopp yelled his arms thrown in the air as the concern filled his voice.

"GET YOUR ASS UP, MONSTER CAT!! I'LL SKIN YOUR MANGY HIDE!!" Zoro yelled clearly ready to explode.

"Alright, Settle down... he's still wounded!" Usopp cautioned the swordsman, raising a hand.

What the hell is going on with these idiots, now, Law thought with a sigh. Do they have no concern for Sanji's situation?

"Ahh! Tra-guy~!" Luffy said happily, waving a hand high in the air. "Is that your crew~?!

"That's right," Law replied looking to the ground and pointing over his shoulder with his bandaged arm. "I brought them here to introduce them. All twenty members of my crew!"

"PLEASE TO MAKE YOUR ACQUAINTANCE, STRAW HAT!!!" They said striking different poses. Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin standing in the front of the group.

"Yo!" Luffy waved smiling his contagious smile.

"We've got something to talk about," Law said disregarding what Penguin had said about 'properly' introducing them.

"Sure," Luffy replied.