And Then There Were Eight

"Hey, starboard...," Nami told Chopper weakly.

"Okay," Chopper replied, also sounding exhausted as he turned the helm. He turned to Nami, looking as tired as he sounded, "How's that?"

"Oh, a little more," Nami said as she laid on the deck.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Luffy yelled at everyone, who where all worn out from Luffy jumping off the back of Zunesha without any warning. "Pull yourselves together! Or we'll sink!" He added, stomping his feet and waving his arms frantically.

Nami glared at him as she sat up and yelled back, "Shut up! Because you jumped off the elephant all of the sudden, we're all worn out! BAKA!" 

"Thank you. I'm savoring the joy of living now," Pekoms said. "But... I'll make you pay for it!"

Nami turned to Law, "AND YOU! WHY DIDN'T YOU USE YOUR DEVIL FRUIT TO KEEP US FROM FALLING INTO THE SUNNY!! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE ANYWAY!"

"Shachi, Penguin, and Robin-ya pushed me off after Straw Hat-ya jumped.... Law answered. "Sorry, I would have but by the time I got close enough to the ship to use my power... you guys where already on bored."

"It made my blood freeze in my veins..." Brook said, who was still in soul form from falling. "Oh, all I have is bones though," he weakly laughed.

"Damn! What did I do to deserve this?" Pedro said clinching on to the Thousand Sunny's railing and shaking in terror.

"No... we swerved from the course again," Nami said laying back down when the ship turned directions. "Port...."

"OKAY! LEAVE IT TO ME!" Carrot said running out of the kitchen (I assume) and Jumping to the lower deck.

"LOOK! SHE'S FULL OF ENERGY...!" Luffy said pointing to Carrot behind him, doing summer salts in the air, before getting an 'oh shit, wait a minute!!' look on his face. 

"Wow! I'm really right on the sea!" She said  happily.

"Eeeeehh!!!" Luffy said turning to her.

"This ship looks so heavy but it's floating and moving forward!"

"Wh-why are you here?!" Luffy asked, eyes bugging out of his head.

"Huh?" Carrot said turning to him with a big smile on her face and eyes wide.

"Whaaat?!" They all yelled and the poor Sunny jumped out of the ocean a good distancea.

"Carrot?!" Nami said surprised and Luffy, Brook, and Chopper gasped.

"Carrot, why are you here?!" Pedro said walking up to her.

"Huh?! I came along with you!" She answered, her rabbit ears twitching in excitement. "Garchu!" She jumped on Luffy, wrapping her arms around his neck and bitting his ear. "Nami!" She said turning to the navigator and bitting her ear. "Chopper!" And bit his ear as well. "Baron Corpse!" She tried bitting Brook but almost broke her teeth, "Too hard!" She turned to Law who quickly teleported out of her reach.

"I'm good with a simple hello, thanks," he said resting Kikoku on his shoulder. Great. Now there's eight of us.... Thangs are getting more difficult. Why did those three have to push me off the stupid elephant! "Tch"

"HI! I didn't know you were coming too!" She said but still hugged him, not noticing how tense he was from his irritation with his crew and Robin.

"I'm sorry but can we go back?" Pedro asked.

No way in hell. We're running out of time as it is!!! But eight is too many! "I also need to head back. Shachi and Penguin thought they were helping but this is to many people.... Your crew split up for the purpose of not getting caught and now there"s the same amount of people as if it where just your crew."