Setting Out

Captain, you're running out of time.... Shachi, Bepo, and Penguin thought as they all stood at the gate bidding the Sanji retrieval team fare well, which now consisted of Pedro who happened to be the only one who could keep Pekoms under control, according to Nekomamushi.

Law could feel his crew's gazes on him, he knew what they were thinking. I can't guys. It's to many people! It will put everyone in danger.

It's fine, Law. Just go. You're power could be of use to them, Robin thought.

"In the end, it's the six of us," Luffy said before looking to Pedro. "It's nice to have you, Peropero!"

Captain!

I can't!

"It's Pedro. I won't bother you."

"Wh-why's Big Bro Pedro coming, roar?" Pekoms asked, who was tied to Luffy's back

"I'll come along as someone who's known you-gara well for a long time," Pedro replied looking back to Pekoms.

"What do you mean by that! Roar!"

Robin made a clone behind Law as Wanda went up to Nami and licked her on the cheek, "Garchu! It was really nice meeting you-teia guys!"

"What are you doing," Robins clone whispered to Law.

"There's already to many people," Law whispered back.

"You too!" Nami smiled back. "Garchu!"

"Nami! Take care!" Wanda said hugging Nami.

"Thanks! You too, Wanda!"

Brook walked over to the group before gasping and nearly jumping out of his skin... well... bones... and looking over to the dog minks who where panting happily at the skeleton.

"We still wanna come with you, Baron Corpse!"

"I-I'm very flattered," Brook said waving his hands, "But no thanks, dog ladies and gentlemen!" He backed away and the dog minks followed him.

"It will be fine," Robin said to Law.

"I can't take the chance!" He whispered back.

"Thank you very much for everything," Miyagi said to Chopper.

"Chopper-sensei, please take care," Tristan added.

"Uh-huh!" Chopper nodded.

"Please, stop being so stubborn about it, Captain," Penguin said.

"It's to risky!"

"Take care, Chopper-sensei," The reindeer girl said kneeling down behind Chopper and nuzzled his cheek, which caused the Blue-nosed reindeer's eyes to turn into hearts.

"Luffy will be there, that in of itself is a risk," Robin said.

"Which is another reason why I can't."

"Listen," Zoro said to Luffy, imagining what Sanji is doing right now. "We know him. He could be dancing around like that being happy about his marriage."

"Shitty Swordsman!" Law said under his breath.

"No way!" Usopp said, stopping his foot. "But I can't deny it!" He added looking away.

"That's all the more reason to go!" Shachi said.

"You can help Nami keep him under control with you're Devil Fruit," Robin agreed.

"Well, it's gonna be okay!" Luffy grinned at the two.

"Alright, Luffy-dono! We'll be waiting for you in the Land of Wano!" Kin'emon smiles.

"Good luck, Luffy!" Momo said.

"Take care!" Bepo added, no longer paying attention to Law, Robin's clone, Shachi, and Penguin's conversation.

"Let us know if something happens," Robin smiled but had her clone whisper something to Shachi and Penguin, both of which nodded with a smirk on their faces.

"I'll make a weapon to destroy Kaido!" Franky said, throwing his hands in the air.

"I'll round up the samurai in the Land of Wano!" Zoro said. (No... Zoro... you're just going to get yourself lost and get into a bunch of trouble....)

"HUUUUU!" Usopp said to him. (Why do I feel like he's thinking "you're just going to get lost?!")

"Now, I'll help you descend from the elephant," Kanjuro (😡) said taking out his paintbrush sword.

"That's okay, Kanjuro!" Luffy said, smiling (Luffy don't be so nice to him!!! 😩). Luffy stretched out his arms and wrapped them around everyone. "Bye!" He said jumping off the back of the elephant. "LEAVE SANJI IN OUR HANDS!" He hollered up to everyone

"Whaaaaaa~?! Everyone yelled in shock.

"SEE YOU IN THE LAND OF WANO!"

"Okay!" Zoro replied.

"Don't get caught be Big Mom!" Usopp hollered. "She's the emperor of the sea!"

"Yeah! See you!"

Robin's clone tapped Shachi and Penguin on the shoulder. They shook their heads bringing their focus back to more pressing matters then Luffy jumping off of Zunesha. They looked at each other then tuned to Law. "Bye, Captain!" They said and Robin and her clone chuckled as all three pushed Law off the back of the elephant before Law could figure out what was going on.

When he finally realized what was happening he was already over the edge. "Room!" He said, but he was to far away from the top of the elephant for his room to reach. "SHACHI! PENGUIN! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TWO!"

"SORRY, CAPTAIN!" Penguin yelled down to him.

"IT'S JUST, YOU'RE WAY TOO STUBBORN!" Shachi added.

"IF I FALL INTO THE OCEAN YOU'RE DEAD!!"

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU TWO DO THAT!!" Ikkaku yelled attacking the two.

"Robin helped!" They said.

She turned to Robin with a murderous glare, "You what?!"

Robin chuckled, "I'm sorry. I just knew he wouldn't go unless someone encouraged him to. You, you're crew and I all know he wanted to go but he is a bit stubborn."

"Why does he care?" Zoro asked, for the millionth time.

Robin just smiled at him.

 "Ya-hoo!" Luffy said as they fell with Luffy laughing and everyone else screaming or crying in terror. "Hmmm? Tra-guy?" He said as Law fell towards them.

******

Okay that was a little harder to blend my plan and the original together but I think it worked. Can't wait to hear what you think!