Heart Pirates Reaction

Sorry this chapter took so long! I had taken a break but I'm back for the day 😁 (and hopefully tomorrow as well but we'll see).

As always thanks so much for the comments and votes! Hope you enjoy! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

******

Upon arriving at the Whale Forest, the Straw Hats were once again treated by a crowd of Minks shouting 'Garchu'.

"I'm glade to see you! Our savior and their friends!"

Luffy stood up and looked around.

"Let me say it once again. Thank you!"

"Who is this?!" Luffy asked turning around.

"Sorry for my subordinates' action in the forest," said a jaguar minks who was standing on a tree branch above the Straw Hats. "They were to wary of invaders," he added before jumping down, now standing in front of the Crocky Luffy was on.

"Were you there?" Luffy asked not remembering him from before.

"Yes, I was up in a tree. Bepo and the others are waiting for you-game guys back there," Pedro informed.

Luffy jumped down from Crocky. "We can see them later," he replied placing his hand on his hips. "We wanna see Nekomamushi and the Lion Mink, Pekomamushi.... The lion first."

"Garchu!" He said pressing his cheek to Luffy's. Without moving he began to quietly explain the situation, "If you're talking about Pekoms, you're in luck, he's awake now. He's in the building at the back. We've kept the whole incident secret from everybody. Sanji is a nice guy. I hope we can help you in some way."

"Luffy! I'm worried about Nekomamushi so I'll be going on ahead to see him first."

"Okay!"

"Then let me lead the way Doctor Chopper," said a reindeer mink as she nuzzled his cheek.

Chopper's eyes widened. He jumped forward before turning around and stumbling backwards. He tripped and rolled backwards. Getting a better look at the girl, his eyes turned to hearts as he froze stiff.

"Hey, Chopper! Why are you frozen all the sudden," Usopp asked standing next to the girl.

"I-I-I'm not frozen."

"You're acting strange," he said leaning forward.

Pink sparkles seemed to appear, arching over the blue-nosed reindeer's head like a rainbow as his heart eyes began to glow.

"It's this way," the girl smiled.

"O-okay!"

Nekomamushi is taking a bath now."

"O-oka~ Huh! A BATH?!"

Robin, Usopp, and Brook went with Chopper while Nami and Zorry went with Luffy. (I'll add Franky once I figure out we're he's actually at because I don't remember and I haven't seen him in the mange or anime in these two scenes nor heard him so we'll be getting back to that.)

******

"WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP! I GET HIS FOOD IS GOOD BUT NEVER GETTING TO EAT IT AGAIN IS NOT WHAT'S IMPORTANT HEAR!" Law said, finally having enough of Shachi and Penguin whining.

"C-captain.... You've been rather tense since you got here.... Not to mention your decision to go with the Straw Hats.... You haven't been yourself...," Bepo said concerned for his captain. "Why dose this have you so on edge and touchy? It isn't like Black Leg's on our crew.... Why's it got you so... worried?"