Nagisa Shiota

The school day went by surprisingly fast. Spending almost the entirety of the day constantly day-dreaming could possibly be why. Your first day only consisted of introductions. Or course, you were always first because apparently being a transfer student from America made you stand out quite a bit, and gave you less of a chance of making many friends. Not that it mattered though. As far as you were concerned, school didn't even matter, especially in a new country like Japan. Besides, most of your peers here were either stuck up, or thought they were superior to others, especially yourself.

The bell signaling dismissal finally rang through the school. Letting out a sigh of satisfaction you stood from your desk and stretched your arms while most of the student fled the classroom like a flock of birds, except for a small group of students. One of them stood out from the crowd, as if he were the leader of the bunch. You also noticed that this person must've had something he needed from you, because there were moments through out each class where you would catch him starting at you with obvious curiosity in his eyes.

He had a shade of orange like hair and a set of sharp, violet colored eyes

He had a shade of orange like hair and a set of sharp, violet colored eyes. His stare had a sinister aura them as they peered through your (E/C) ones. This ticked you off. You weren't a fan of people staring at you, especially if you hadn't really grown to know the person at all.
You shove your hands into your pockets and turn to face the student and slightly raise your chin as a sign of dominance as you contained your eye contact with the guy. It stayed like this for a minute or so until you decided to break the silence.
"You've got a problem with me or something, man?"
The male chuckles as he rises from his desk slowly. The trio that were chatting behind him decided to shift their attention to me almost instantly from my remark. The orange-headed male suddenly waved them off, as if telling them to 'Give us a moment by ourselves, please'.
They obeyed and quickly left the room, closing the sliding door behind them. The orange-headed student let out a soft huff before directing a grin at you and finally speaking.
"Something against you? No," He says. His voice very noble like, as if you were talking to some sort of prince.
"Actually, it's quite the opposite, (Y/N)."
You were going to ask him how he knew your name to give it some sort of dramatic effect, but then you realized you'd introduced yourself at least seven times today. Excluding the thought, you scoff at his remark.
"What do you want? I've got to get home, so hurry up." You begin packing up your things. The male chuckles in amusement as he walks up to you slowly, stopping at the desk next to yours. Even though you weren't looking at him, you knew he was still staring at you with that smug impression.
"My name's Gakushū Asano, son of Gakuho Asano, or you may know him as the principal of this establishment? Anyway, it is quite a pleasure to meet someone who came all the way from America and somehow found a space in Kunugigaoka."
You throw your bag onto your shoulder and turn to meet Gakushū's gaze once again.
"What're you getting at?" You say with a straightforward tone.
His smirk somewhat widens as he speaks out, "I am merely saying that it's highly rare to run into someone intelligent from America. With that, you have my respect, and you'd be extremely surprised by how much that really means at this schoo-"
"I don't care about ego, I'm just here to do my work, nap, and then leave." You interrupt, as you purposely bump into Gakushū's shoulder on your way out of the classroom.
"And with all do respect, the next time you want to come speak to me, don't waste my time, please."
This caused Gakushū's smug expression to instantly morph into a glare that struck you almost like daggers as you left the classroom.