The Date

Later, class came to an end.
Of course once again, no time to plan or take any action against Koro Sensei due to your recent turn of events with Takaoka.

Both you and Nagisa decided to stay behind with the rest of your class as they conversated with Karasuma Sensei. They were trying to lecture him for an award for withstanding Takaoka's maniacal little outburst not too long ago.

Eventually they managed to talk him into giving them his wallet for the day...

You sweat dropped and shook your head, Nagisa finding the class' shenanigans entertaining hence the smile grazing upon his lips.

Even most would see this moment as simple, that smile that Nagisa blessed you with everyday forced you to recognize how much you cherish your boyfriend with all of your heart. 

Unintentionally, you caught yourself caressing your other's cheek in the palm of your hand.

"... (Y-Y/N)? Your... hand?" He said, becoming more flustered by the second.

Your POV ~

"... What about it?" I whispered as I admired the astonishing features of my boyfriend.

The one thing I've noticed about our relationship is that Nagisa's insecure about us in public, especially since Karma's to risk telling everybody, because trust me: He's usually always around.

Nagisa looked as if he couldn't seem to find the right response. "No, never mind." His face softened as he gave into my gentle touch, which eventually led my arm wrapping around the slightly shorter male'a shoulders, our bodies pressed against one another as we started away from the campus.

"So... Nagisa." I began as I scratched the back of my head and earning a 'Hmm' Nagisa.

"I'm sorry if I worried you back there." I muttered in a soft tone. "I may have been pretty reckless out there."

Nagisa shook his head in silence before parting his lips to speak. "I'm just happy you're in one piece. Even though your skills lead into questionable situations like that..."
Both our gazes managed to meet as a blush crept upon my cheeks. "I'm grateful they're great enough to withstand skilled fighters such as Takaoka."

I quickly whipped my head away and began to chuckle awkwardly, not quite used to my boyfriend's almost rare flattery. "Well, I have been training with my Dad since my childhood... I-it was just kinda drilled into me."

Nagisa giggled at your cute and flustered state, his expression returning to a bit of a worry-full one. "Either way, that doesn't really excuse that injury of yours. You could have a concussion (Y/N)."
I sweatdropped, running a hand over the throbbing bruise printed upon my temple. "Ehh.. Don't you think something this minor'll get in the way of our date today?" I pouted.

Nagisa instantly stopped in his tracks and threw you wide eyed expression, in which I returned with a smirk.
"D... Date?"

 Date?"