Conflicted

( ^ if you haven't seen the anime, these are basically what your battle suit will look like

( ^ if you haven't seen the anime, these are basically what your battle suit will look like. They can also camouflage.)

~~~

~~~

"Alright, class-" Mr. Karasuma stood between the two pairs of teams.
The location we were assigned was a wide open space in the middle of the forest not too from the old campus.
The scenery matched perfectly with the way your battle suit shifts into its camouflaged state.

"-I'm going to explain the rules one more time. Both teams will be provided with an arsenal of two to three weapons: a paint ball glock 34 and semi-auto rifle, and a Anti-Koro Sensei combat knife. Of course, each of these will hold a specific paint color depending on which team your chose to fight alongside. If any paint makes physical contact with your body from another's course of attack, you're disqualified. Also, me and the teach' set a total of six team flags in your designated areas. Depending on how many flags a team has determines the victors. Any cheating that is caught will result in immediate disqualification upon the participant AND the entire team."

After adjusting your fitted hand glove until it was satisfactory to your liking, you began doing basic P.E. stretches. "Sounds pretty simple to me-"
"And don't kill anyone." He interrupted whilst directing a stern glare in your direction.
You only chuckled and shrugged in response.
"-And same for you, Shiota." Karasuma faced Nagisa, who stood across from you and your team.

"E-eh? Me?" Nagisa stuttered, flustered.
"Yes. I've seen what you can do. You're just as capable as (Y/N) and Karma over there, despite your looks."

Nagisa sweatdropped, but nodded in response nonetheless.

Your POV~~

After Karasuma's semi lecture, we were finally able to gather our kit of weapons. I noticed that some of my teammates including the other sides' had some unique pairs of equipment, according to the person's skillset.
Someone on our team excelled best in sharpshooting, so he was gifted a tactical paintball sniper rifle.
Someone on the other team had skill of placing traps.

Noted.

Once everyone was situated and ready to go, Karasuma gave us a five minute downtime in order for chance to setup.