Chapter 14-Emails

Email from mapleredeh@gmail.com on September 2, 2014 at 8:32 am.

Dear Connor Murphy,

Good morning! When I went to your place yesterday, I asked Zoe if she'd seen you and she said you were going out for the night. I imagine you were with the boy you met on Instagram. I hope so because I want you to be around people so you're safe. I hope you had a good evening. See you at school!

Sincerely,

Me.

Email from mapleredeh@gmail.com on September 2, 2014 at 11:49 am.

Dear Connor Murphy,

I haven't seen you at school today. Hmm, maybe you got really stoned and stayed home. I hope that's the case. But then why aren't you answering me? Are you mad at me for trying to talk to you in public.I've forgiven you for pushing me. Can you please forgive me for trying to talk to you?

Sincerely,

Me.

Email from mapleredeh@gmail.com on September 2, 2014 at 3:32 pm

Dear Connor Murphy,

I didn't see you at all so I'm guessing you stayed home. Maybe you're asleep. Like always when you miss school, kids are making jokes about hoping you killed yourself. When you come back, they'll know not to mess with you. Remember last time people started spreading rumours and you beat up Kevin Alexander? That was... Well... interesting... but you seemed proud of it so... Anyways I can stop by later if it's okay.

Sincerely,

Me.

Email from mapleredeh@gmail.com on September 2, 2014 at 8:20 pm.

Dear Connor Murphy,

I stopped by and had a chat with Zoe. She says you've been missing since last night and no one knows where you are. Do you want me to help find you? Huh, not like you can see these. But I promise I'll try to find you.

Sincerely,

Me.

Email from mapleredeh@gmail.com on September 3, 2014 at 1:34 am.

Dear Connor Murphy,

Something is in the back of my mind keeping me awake but I have no idea what it is. I'm going to try to get a little sleep now.

Sincerely,

Me.

Author's note: In case you couldn't tell, I like making people emotional.