Chapter 1🌸

Pov matteo: today is it one month ago that it was luna's birthday. I'm so happy that we are are together. Today i got a meeting with Dina. And I'm already planning something for luna within this and three months we have been together for 6 months and I wanted to ask her to live together close to her university. I'm so happy! everything goes well in my life! I am with luna. my career will start!

Pov Luna:
I have soooo much on my mind! I have exactly another month to choose what I am going to follow at the university. I'm doubting between kindergarten teacher or economy or management.
Between me and chico fresa it goes great! I'm so happy that he can makes he dreams com true!

A few hours later! Pov Matteo:
At this moment i'm driving to the meeting with Dina! She said that she had something important to say. I park my car and enter the restaurant where I and dina went for lunch. I see dina and walk to her.
D: hy matteo take a seat.
M: hy dina (goes sitting)
D: how are you?
M: ohh i'm so happy that I get the chance to realize my dreams.
D: ohh that's great that you are so happy! Matteo rodeo b called me yesterday and they said that they want you to record the CD as soon as possible.
M: oh really that is amazing!
D: yes the only thing is that you need to go to Italy.
M: ow for how long?
D: that you need to ask there in Italy. When do you think you can go?
M: i don't know i want time to tink about this and to tell this to my girlfriend.
D: sure is not a problem. Call me when you know something more.
M: okay i will do that.

Later that day matteo goes to roller where luna wait to see him in the bar.

M: [walks roller in]
G: hyy balsano why are you looking so serious? (Gaston came back for the summer)
M: [walk with gaston to a table in the bar] well i have talked to Dina
G: and???
M: rodeo b wants to record my cd as soon possible
G: that is amazing! But why you look so serious for that? I mean that is your dream.
M: i need to leave Buenos Aires for that. And i don't want that because i don't want to leave luna i mean we are finally together.
G: you know that Luna don't want that she is the reason that you don't do it! Matteo this is your dream!
M: yes and being together with luna is also my dream.
G: I know but you will regret that you could not fulfill your dream.
L: [walk to them] hyy guys
G&m: hy luna
L: matteo how was it?
M: Luna I do not think I'm going to do it.
L: matteo why not become a singer is it is your dream!
M: because i need to go to Italy for that and i don't want to lose you again!
L:........

———–——————————
This is the first chapter what do you think of it?
And what do you think luna will anwser? That you will know soon in the next chapter

🌸