Chapter 33🌸

18 july
Pov Luna:
Now matteo is on tour. We have choose that i and ella will stay here in mexico 🇲🇽 the tour is almost done it's just one month. plus Ambar stays for a while here and i want to spent some time with my cousin. Matteo will probably come home with my birthday. i miss him a lot but i want that he fight for his dreams. Because my dream already did come true. i have a amazing place to live, i have a child that is so special and i can't life without her anymore, i'm getting married in two months with the men i love most in this whole world! tomorrow i and ambar will go after my wedding dress. i have asked ambar for my maid of honnor. gaston and a friend of his will play at our wedding. and our wedding will be on a dream place. i'm soooo happy with all of this. ella will bring the rings together with Ambar so i and ambar will search for a beautifull dress for her. now i and ella will watch something on netflix. well i will watch something and ella will just sleep next to me. and if she want she can also watch but i think she will do her nap. i just don,t know what i will watch.

after the movie:

how late is it? ow 16h30 matteo will call soon because now he is in brasil i think. or maybe he is already in chili. (her iPhone rings) see i said it matteo calls. (call on)

m: hola mi amore mio.

L: hola amor, how are you?

m: good and you y mi princesa?

l: good good ella is sleeping next to me. (shows ella )

m: ai i miss you two a mi lado.

l: i miss you to amor

m: i hope i will be soon home again. i can't wait to kiss you again and hug mi princesita.

l: ella misses you to.

e: (wakes up) vhdusjk

m: princesita how are you?

e:lada (is very happy)

l: yes it's your daddy love.

m: (smiles)

after they called Luna makes some fruit porridge for ella.z

e: nanana

l: come on this is your favorite fruits strawberry's and banana's you love that.

e: (it spits out right over Luna's face)

l: fine now i need to go in bath... again...

e: (laugh)

l: mamie don't like this little girl. do you want the rest of your food?

e: sipppp

l: (give her her food)

e: (eat)

l: do you want to go together in bath ellita?

e: sip

l:(go with ella to the bathroom and they go together in bath)

after luna has laid ella in her bed, she will start drying her hair and sings alas

after she has done her hair she goes to the kitchen and make something she can eat. when her dinner is ready she goes to the couch and put her favorite serie on on the tv and eat her food. after she have seen 4 chapters she put her plate and cutlery in the kitchen and goes to her bed

____________________________

what do you think of this chapter?

🌸