Chapter 14🌸

3 monts later
Pov luna:
Now i'm 4 monts and a week. Next week i have again a echo. And i already know the gender but i will not tell. Tomorrow i go also to my new house yes yes i have done
A lot these mont's. Over two days nina and gaston married but i don't go because 1 nobody accept my mom,Ambar and abuelita knows that i'm pregnant.
2) i don't want to see him.
I will send nina a message for luck.Today i will look for the baby room and i will paint that room first because my belly is growing and that room need to be perfecht. The other rooms i can do when i give birth.

Meanwhile with matteo:
Today i go back to my home.
Buenos Aires. I hope luna is there again because i need her again in my life and if she isn't there i will look the hole world for her because i need her! The day after tomorrow gastina married. And i'm so happy for them. I'm gaston's best

Hours later matteo land in Buenoss aires what he didn't know that there are a lot of fans.
M: i got off the plane and go after my suitcase. When i got to the taxi hall i saw more than 700 fans. My God what i need to do now!!!
Fans: look matteo is there!!!!
[are running to him]
Secu: ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE HERE FOR MATTEO NEED TO LEAVE NOW HE DOESN'T COME IN TO THIS HALL SO.
Fans: [all go outside]
Matteo: [has sunglasses on and stuff and go also outhside and walk to my app]
M: [message to gaston] "i'm in my app 😛"
G: [message] "that's great see you tomorrow at the wedding."
Now matteo goes to sleep because it's very late he is tired tomorrow he will talk to luna if she is there.

Next day Pov luna:
Today it nina hee wedding i'm sad i can't go so i will send her a message
L: [message to nina] "hai nina i can't be there today on your wedding because i'm still her on the place where i go for thinking and stuff. I wish you the best day ever xxx Luna"
Today i will choose things for the baby and also some t-shirts and other things.

At the wedding from gastina
Pov matteo: i look everywhere for Luna but she is not here. I go to gaston.
M: why is luna not here.
G: after she saw that article of you and that girl she left Buenos Aires the same day so i don't know where she is and why she isn't is here.
M: i need to find her. I have a feeling there is something special.
G: okay then why are you here!
M: for you because it's your wedding and i don't want to miss it.
G: matteo why you should wait a other day as she is the women of your life! Go and get your chance!
M: okay [goes to the airport and buy a ticket to mexico because he knows her]
2 hours later he has a flight to mexico so now his searching can start!

——————————————

🌸