Chapter 24🌸

{i know i know christmas is a while ago}
24 december 2019 (if you where asking in wich year this is)

Pov Luna: to night it's christmas eve and i have pressents for matteo, and for all the people who come, and ofc i have the most special one for ella!

I'm so happy that she i have her. I can't have a life without her!

That evening:
Post on intsta matteo

@matteobalsano_ofc: Merry Christmas form me,Ella and Luna❤️ we wish you all the best

Tags: @lunavalente_ofc

❤️ 2.455.090  com: 700.078

@lutteo123: you to and say hi to ella for me!

@fan_matteo: your the best! You also a merry christmas.

Luna's post:

@lunavalentz_ofc:Feliz Navidad para ustedes❤️De familia balsano-valente benson❤️Tags: @matteo_balsano_ofc and ella balsano

@lunavalentz_ofc:
Feliz Navidad para ustedes❤️
De familia balsano-valente benson❤️
Tags: @matteo_balsano_ofc and ella balsano

@luna_patins: feliz navidad

@lutteo2222: feliz navidad😍

@ella_is_cute: feliz navidad❤️

Pov matteo: today i'm very happy because i'm the whole day with my family and that makes me very happy. I have pressents for my mom, my brother, ella and luna ofc!
For my mom i have a scarf,
For Leo a game for his playstation and a controler,
For Ella a dress and some other things.
And last but not less for Luna i have a bracelet with a moon,a strawberry, a rollerskate and a the E from ella. I hope they all like it. Now we are all helping my mom with the dinner. I love christmas mood!
M: mom i'm so happy that i'm the whole day home! I love today!
Mom: [smiles] i'm also happy today to have you all with me. That is the best ever.
L: amor i need to do some calls now. They said they where for the 26th but they call now so i will be upstairs if you are looking for me.
M: ow ok.
L: [goes upstairs]

I hope that thoose calls don't take to long because i want to spend time with luna and my family today. Godd why is luna's manager so good in pick dates that i'm home🙄

Mom: matteo granny is here
M: uhu.
G: what is the problem matteo?
M: it's just i don't like that luna need to do calls on this moment. I mean it's ella's first christmas and i want that she has that with both of her perents and not only me.
Mom: i think it will not take that long son.
G: your mother is right they can't do that to her!
M: then you don'r know her manager.
Mom: matteo just make it the best from it you have your family here and your little girl!
M: at this moment my family is not completly.
E: [starts to cry]
M: [goes to Ella and take her in his arms] ssshh mi princesa daddy is here.
E: [stops with crying]
G: your little girl loves you very much.
M: [smiles] i love her more! At this moment she is the important's person in my life!
G: i see it.

Meanwhile with luna...

——————————————
What do you think luna's manager will say?

Will matteo do a proposal soon? 

You will know soon!

🌸