Chapter 13🌸

M: i will choose the second one i think i don't know i will think about it.
Mom: okay just follow your hart matteo.
M: i will do that mom.
Mom: good.
M: bye mom
Mom: bye [call off]

Next day in mexico...
Pov luna:
I'm now by my abuelita i will look here for a place to life because i want that my child grow up in Mexico.
I'm still thinking of i need to tell it to matteo. What i already know is that i'm gone give skate workshops here in mexico to have money. I will soon go to the hospital for a echo of my baby. I will call tomorrow. Today i will help my abuelita with her taco's and i will go to the store for her. I'm happy at the moment to be with my abuelita when there is something she is there always for me and will suport me in everything. What i also go do today is walking on the beach because that calms me down and is the best thing to do for thinking.
L: abuelita what do i have to bring from the store?
Abu: tomato, ........
L: okay i go now be right back
Abu: be careful honey
L: always.
L: [walks to the store and look for everything her abuelita needs]

Back with matteo:
M: dina i don't know what to do!
D: you should do what your dream is.
M: that is a career but i need luna in my life she is the women who i want to be with the rest of my life. The women who i want that i have kids with and just now i'm losing her. Again! I just can't do this without her she is my personal  angel.
D: i get it really but this is your only chance to have a career and i promise after this tour you can get a break for as long as you want.
M: that's sweet. I just need her so badly and i need to see her as soon as possible because she means the world to me! And after this tour i need to be in buenos aires because my best friend is getting married then because i can be there on that special moment, i hope that Luna will be there to!
D: i hope that for you to!
M: thanks dina.
D: [smiles] but now matteo needs to get some food because you need energy for the next days. In three monts you can have a huge break.
M: good plan [is going after his favorite food]

——————————————

🌸