Chapter 68🌸

Guys these are the last chapterssss❤️❤️❤️

After that one time ruggero didnt see the girl again... after his school he did a actor class and cande also... and cande got a role in "Violetta" and Ruggero also they are still togheter...

Ella get's pregnant on her 19... it was a boy his name is lorenzo... she gets married on her 20 and is a lawyer and if you ask... lorenzo had much of his mom... and she isn't married with Alvaro. She met Gaston a guy at law school.
Lorenzo is Alvaro's son so that little guy has some problems between his parents...

Valentina is a professional skater and still don't know what to do after high school she has 3 months to think about that...  but for now she only thinks only about her skates... and we all know from who she has that... she is also godmother of lorenzo. Amd has no boyfriend.

Lino definitely know what he will do after this he will follow also laws like Ella but in Italy. He has a girlfriend named Giovanna... he is very happy high school is almost done only one thing... he need to go afer this to italy without Giovanna... and that hurt him... a lot...

—————————————— i know this is very short buttttt i wanted to saythe future of lutteo's kids🌸