Chapter 26🌸

12 jan 2020 (i just pick a datum when the tour could start)

Pov matteo:
Today i'm going on tour and i'm so happy luna and ella will be with me😍 i'm btw planning to ask luna to marry when we are in paris. I mean she is the love of my life. Well i'm already busy with planning everthing for that day! It will be in 2/3 month's i will look when i have my concert there in Paris.
Ella is already getting a big girl! I mean the time is going so fast! And she is also a happy girl! She can already laugh and her eyes are just like mine and she has luna's hair color. Luna is also a great mom!

E: [cry]
M: what is there little princesa?
M: is there someone awake! [take her in his arms]
L: matteo do you have everything?
M: mi amore de mi vida stop with crying [makes ella calm]
L: hello?!
M: Luna ella whas crying.
L: it's fine. [goes downstairs]
M: ey and my goodmorning kiss??
L: [is busy with ella her bag]
Mom: [goes to matteo]
M: [Singh]
Mom: matteo everything will be ok.
M: but i miss her. Two month's ago we where super close.
Mom: that's normal every relation has his bad and good times.
M: i want the good time back.
Mom: give her some time when you will be a week on the tour buss everything will be beter i think. I just think she has a little bit stress.
M: mom i have also stress. And i don't push her away from me!
Mom: everyone has his one way to do so such of things son. Maybe you can be extra busy with Ella and your fans and shows.
M: uhu.
Mom: matteo it's important that you are happy. And some people need to take some distance from each other.
M: nononono Luna is comming with me on tour! I need her!
Mom: for? If she is angry you don't have much of her.
M: mom she is the mom of my child, she is de women of my life and ella also ofc. But i want luna with me. Everyday!
Mom:  then you two need to talk.
M: that will i do.
L: [comes in the room] oh sorry i will go then you two can talk.
M: nonono mi amore stay here.
Mom: [go downstairs]
M: i want to talk.
L: sure.
M: why are you so?
L: matteo i just have stress and my period. Sorry if i'm a not happy person today.
M: but why didn't you say that?
L: because you where busy with ella and i didn't want that you also feel bad because of my problem.
M: amore your problems are my problems and i love you and your are so important to me.
L: i love you to and you are also important to me.
M: can i get now a kiss?
L: sure but i don't have heels on today so that means i'm to small to kiss you.
M: then i will come kiss you [lay ella in her bed and go kiss luna]

——————————————

I love the idea of lutteo maried😍

🌸