Chapter 18🌸

Pov matteo:
M: okay thank you for doing So much.
Do: that's my job matteo i will do everything to save your full family.
Nurse: doctor you need to come now!!
Do: [follow the nurse]

I need to call my mom.
M: [calls his mom]
Mom: [pick up] matteo son why do you call in the middle of the night. Is everything alright?
M: [starts crying again] no mommy i don't know what to do anymore.
Mom: boy what happend?
M: Luna is in a kind of coma and if she don't wake up in the next 2 hours they will do a  cesarean section because otherwise the baby can die, but if they do, Luna can die. And today Liana came and said that she is pregnant of my baby. And i don't know of it is true mom. But on this moment i more busy with Luna. Mom i can't loose her!
Mom: ohw son you need to be strong now and hope with every single thing you have that luna will be okay. You know what i and leo will come to mexico to help you and luna and the baby of you two.
M: thanks mom. When you are here i will come after you two at the airport okay.
Mom: is good son. I will buy tickets and will send you when we are there.
M: okay thanks mom.
Mom: see you very soon. Bye
M: bye.[call off]
Do: [goes to the operating room with luna]
Nurse: mister Balsano?
M: yes?
Nu: Luna will have the cesarean section now because the baby needs to has problems so it's urgently for the best chance to have a life for the baby.
M: and what means that for
Luna?
Nu: that will tell the doctor after the cesarean section.
M: oh okay. Will the baby life?
Nu: well your baby is a pretty big one for the months it is so i think that it will have a chance to have life.
M: ok how long will take the cesarean section?
Nu: i don't know.
M: okay.
Nu: now i need to do my work
M: okay
M: [send a message to luna her family about luna]
Mom: [message] matteo your brother and i will be in mexico tomorrow at 13h30
M: [message] okay i will be there.

After 3 hours...
Do:  Congratulations, you have become the father of a girl!
M: can i see her?
Do: yes come with me. your daughter's weight and height are good for being born prematurely, she will have to stay here in the incubator for a while.
M: [go with the doctor to the baby]
Do: do you have already a name for her?
M: yes luna loves the name Ella. So that is gone be her name.
Do: beautifull name.
Nurse: doctor we have problem with somebody can you come please.
Do: yes i'm comming. [go away with the nurse]
M: [Caresses Ella's little hand] you are so beautifull my little princes. I'm so lucky that i have you.

That day matteo is the whole time with ella he didn't know how luna was...

——————————————
That you will know in the next chapter

🌸