Chapter 51🌸

Pov Matteo:
Nonono i can't separate from her. I need her in my life...
M: noo luna we can get over this. Our love will survive please don't do anything...
L: we will talk when your home matteo. Bye [call off]

M: simon i'm leaving. I need to go to save my family...i can't loose her...not for a dare from camila.
[go to the lobby]
V: hy Matteo.
R: how are you men?
M; bad really bad and that because you and camila!
C&r: matteo it was just a kiss
M: i don't care because someone had taken a photo and luna had seen it and i don't want to lose her so i'm going home. And camila and ramiro forget that i ever will go on a trip with you 2 again! [go to the airport]

7 hours later matteo comes home.

E: daddyyyy!!!! [run to him and hug him] i've miss you.
M: i missed you also princesa. Where is my prince?
R: phere!!!!
M: [go to him and hug him]
Guys where is your mamma?
E: upstairs.
M: [go upstairs] luna?
L: yes?
M: [go to her] can i hug you?
L: uhum
M: [hug her really close ] really luna sorry ramiro did a dare to camila and she did it when i didn't know and someone had taken a photo and published. Really love i need you more than anything in my life. I don't want to lose you. Please forgive me. I love you with all off my life and you know I want to grow old with you. I can't live without you. And think of Ella and Ruggero they need their parents together.
L: i forgive you amor
M: really?
L: yes [kiss him]
M: i love you really you don't know how much... and i will never go to camila again.
L: i love you to and now spend time with your kids they have missed their daddy.
M: maybe we can spend time with all of us?
L: [smile] sure i would love that.

They go down stairs and ask their kids what they want to do. And they both answer the park so luna make some pick nick for them and they all go to the park and they play and sing and hug a lot that afternoon. And matteo was really really happy that he was with his family. He missed them a lot and he really don't want to know what happened if luna didn't forgive him.

——————————————
Keep calm people everything is again fine between them ❤️

🌸